ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help Me About GNIB Even DOJ(EUTR) didn't Write anything

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roddy1984

Pls Help Me About GNIB Even DOJ(EUTR) didn't Write anything

Post by roddy1984 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:19 pm

As i posted my problems before,Pls help me if somebody can.I just got my Apostle Marriage certificate and other documents by Register post today.DOJ wrote a letter as well.In Letter they just wrote that my application is under process.As i came from Pakistan to join my EU wife on 23/10/09.I am not register with GNIB yet and they didn't write anything in letter as well.My question is during my application is under process, how can i register with GNIB and what kind of stamp i can get, so i can work here as well.My wife can arrange some job for me but that company want Stamp4.I just want to know how can i get Stamp4 while my application is under process, even DOJ didn't write any thing about registration to GNIB.Can I go to GNIB office with my wife to get STAMP4 without anyletter.Somebody told me before DOJ will write in the letter for 6 months Stamp4 when they will get my application, but they just wrote that my application in under process.Please help me if somebody know the answer

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi, you can go to GNIB and tell them that you are in ireland since last month and your documents are submitted to DOJ. You are entitled for stamp4 which would be temporary, it could be for 3 months and could be for 6 months, it all depends on visa officer.
don't waste ur time and don't confuse urself, your case is very simple...
but bring all of your documents to GNIB, like your passport, your wife passport, marriage certificate, proof of address (EBS or phone bill), private health insurance if you have. your marriage photographs etc...
and also bring your wife with you....
hope i answered your question, if still you have any question don't hesitate to write back.
aur namaz parha karo, Allah sa maango woo dainay wala ha.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:49 pm

When you came to Ireland at airport immigration officer asked you to go to GNIB or not?
and did you fill in the application form EU1 and sent it to DOJ or not?
from your post I think you have but want to make sure.
If you have applied then you should have got the acknowledgment receipt for your application I hope you have it if you have applied.
you don't need to take bundle of documents with you just take your marriage certificate your wife's passport , your passport and don't forget to bring your wife with you and ask them to grant you your initial stamp4. and it will be valid for 6 months it doesn't depend on visa officer by law they can not give you 3 months stamp.
And don't worry everything will be fine.
Take care brother

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Yes immigration officer asked me to go to GNIB with my wife.
Yes i fill in EU1 Form and send it to DOJ(EUTR) by Register Post after 5 days coming in Ireland.They send my documents back and asked me to get Apposite stamp my marriage certificate from pakistani embassy,current bank statement of my wife and mine aswell and PRTB registration letter.And they wrote in the letter that my application has been submitted but my case will be further process when i will send all these documents back to them.
Last week i got all these documents and send them by Register post.Yesterday i got my documents back and one letter that my case is under process now.But it wasn't mention anywhere about Stamp4 or registring with GNIB.Then straight away i wrote email to EU treaty right that i need Stamp4 to get job and got reply by email in 1 hour that they should contact with me by post.
Today afternoon i got a Register post from them stating that they got my Email yesterday regrading to Stamp4 so i can go to GNIB office with this letter,With my wife ,mine and her Passport and Our Marriage Certificate and Immigration officer may issue me stamp4 for 6 months.
So I am happy that i send them email and they reply me so quicly and send me letter to Register with GNIB.I think with this letter my job will be quite easy to get temporary Stamp4.Thanks very much all of you guys who give me good edvices.Please pray for me,I am planing to go to GNIB soon with my wife to get stamp4.I hope every thing will be fine.Thnaks Agian everybody

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:09 pm

I got 6 months temporary STAMP4 while my application for 4EUFAM is under process.I am very thankful to all people on this form who help me, Specially Rebel82 and ZafarZafar.I hope to get 4EUFAM decision soon positive. And I am really hoping to get job soon now.I know its hard but HOPEFULLY.
INSHALLAH

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:15 pm

hi roddy,
can i ask u quick question , how you manage to come into ireland without visa from pakistan and if u got irish visa before coming here then why DOJ is asking u to submit all these documents again for your residency .
thanks

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi Robby this visa is called join EU spouse in Ireland and its valid for three months.and its D category visa and he was issued this visa from Pakistan but when he came here he have to apply for further permission and not to Irish national immigration but to EU treaty rights section.
and here he have to provide all these docs because he needs to prove that his relationship is genuine and his wife is exercising her EU treaty rights.
thats why he have to provide all these documents.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:53 pm

and Roddy its great news man that you got 6 months stamp4. I hope you will get a job soon and InshahAllah you will get your EUfam card as well soon.
Take care brother and whenever you need any help do not hesitate to ask,

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi Robby1.As Rebel82 explained you everything.I got EU Spouse Visa from Pakistan from DOJ and when i came here in Ireland, I applied for 4EUFAM stamp.So I can live here with my EU Spouse and work here.And thankyou very much Rebel82 again.Inshallah I will get job soon.