ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Printed date on Online Pay Slips(PDF)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mno2uk

Printed date on Online Pay Slips(PDF)

Post by mno2uk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi All,

I receive payslips online and I am preparing for my Tier 1 outside UK and for this --

I had already got my payslips signed and stamped by Accounts dept but the date i retrieved the slip from the system is shown on the payslip in print.(this date is almost a month old now).

Now my question is would this date printed on the slip cause an issue - since as per the seniors all documentation should be recent and not as old as a month . It will be troublesome to get this done again..or should i really get them done again ?

Chetan / Ramesh - or is this basically the case with financial documents ?
My payslips are supported by same amount in bank statements.

Any clues guys ?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:08 pm

1month clause is only for maintenance funds..

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:11 pm

As Ramesh says above, the 1 month requirement is only for maintenance funds and not for proof of earnings. As long as your pay-slips are dated in such a manner as to show your earnings for a 12 month period within the last 15 months, you should not experience a problem on this score.

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply Guys.. :)

Alright, i got them all signed n stamped last month as i was claiming period from nov to oct , but now i will need to include period from dec to nov. and so this one will be a current dated slip.

Previous slips all have date fr November,09 month.

So i should be fine and no cause of worry then ..yeah Guys ?

Good luck to all..
drjabberwocky23 wrote:As Ramesh says above, the 1 month requirement is only for maintenance funds and not for proof of earnings. As long as your pay-slips are dated in such a manner as to show your earnings for a 12 month period within the last 15 months, you should not experience a problem on this score.