ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Regarding psw visa aaplication please advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dilbar505
Newly Registered

Help Regarding psw visa aaplication please advise

Post by dilbar505 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm

hi,

I have done msc and i am applying for psw from india and have got few doubts i do appreciate if some one could expalin these issues to me.

2.5 before yrs i didnot validate my oyester card and was fined 20 pounds and i did pay 12 pounds on the spot and was asked to pay the remainign 8 pounds in 21 days ,unfortunately i forgot this issue and didnot pay 8 pounds and after 21 days i got a letter from serco asking me to pay the remaining 8 pounds in 5 days or the case will be taken to court and may impose penalties blahh blahh and after geting that letter i paid the remainng 8 pounds by check and wrote a covering letter my doubt is in the psw application there is one question like DO YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS INCLUDING TRAFFIC OFFENCES? for this question i have answered no like how i use to do all the time i use to renew my student visa in the uk itslef and now i am scared that was the event was actually an offence ,did i need to mention in the application form or not?