ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Regardig Psw please advise please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dilbar505
Newly Registered

Help Regardig Psw please advise please

Post by dilbar505 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 pm

There is one question in the psw application were you refused a visa for any country including uk for this question i have declared thst i was refused a usa visa in 2006 before i applied to uk as student.
The thing which is worrying me is that i was refused a usa visa for three times and i have dislcosed the details i mean refusal date,country, and reason of the last ones i mean the details of the third time student rejection from usa.
I am applying for psw from india.
I am woriied is this thing gonna have an issues on the outcome of my psw visa

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:28 pm

It is good that you disclosed it, imagine that you didn't, and they discover you were rejected by the US embassy before. You may be banned for 10 years ... It may take them a little time to investigate the reason for rejection. People disclosed traffic offenses, previous visa rejections, and some were lucky and got their visas.. so stop warring..
________
Lamborghini Diablo