ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anshoo_99
Newly Registered

Please help?

Post by anshoo_99 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:51 am

Hi friends,

I am new to this forum.i am on HSMP here since july 2006,My wife and daughter is on dependent on me.
My daughter is with grandfather in india and i am thinking of flying to india and bring her here.
Now my question is i am allowed to travell with my daughter alone, i have got consent letter,birth certificate and i have got my name on my daughter passport.My daughter is 2 year and 2 months old.
Kindly please advice me am i allowed to travell with daughter alone or her mum need to go and pick her up.
Please urgent reply.
Thanks for reading this.

vks

Re: Please help?

Post by vks » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 am

anshoo_99 wrote:Hi friends,

I am new to this forum.i am on HSMP here since july 2006,My wife and daughter is on dependent on me.
My daughter is with grandfather in india and i am thinking of flying to india and bring her here.
Now my question is i am allowed to travell with my daughter alone, i have got consent letter,birth certificate and i have got my name on my daughter passport.My daughter is 2 year and 2 months old.
Kindly please advice me am i allowed to travell with daughter alone or her mum need to go and pick her up.
Please urgent reply.
Thanks for reading this.
If her Visa is valid(which would depend on the main migrant visa status), then you can pick her up alone!
Regards,
vks

anshoo_99
Newly Registered

Post by anshoo_99 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:39 am

Thanks for prompt reply

Yes she got a valid visa and she is going to be travelling along with me.Is there any immigration problem either india or uk.

Thanks

vks

Post by vks » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 am

anshoo_99 wrote:Thanks for prompt reply

Yes she got a valid visa and she is going to be travelling along with me.Is there any immigration problem either india or uk.

Thanks
You should not face any problem!
Regards,
vks

amitc

Post by amitc » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:33 am

My friend brought his daughter few months back and didnt face any problem. So hopefully you will be fine.

anshoo_99
Newly Registered

Post by anshoo_99 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Thanks all.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:12 pm

You are absolutely fine.. don't worry..

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Please help?

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:07 pm

anshoo_99 wrote:Hi friends,

Please urgent reply.
Thanks for reading this.

both parent should have leave to remain for child visa, if yr wife have visa than , u can bring alone yr daughter