ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally We Won-UKBA Online Appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pbs6vas

Finally We Won-UKBA Online Appointments

Post by pbs6vas » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi,
Ukba finally released appointment for now. After getting 4 responses from UKBA for my queries, we indirectly won the battle.I am definately sure that other guys complaints got solid impact. I also got my preferred appointment on 14 jan at liverpool. I thank all the guys who left annotations to my complaint http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/u ... ming-56027
Finally we 'Won'. We don't need to pay for solicitors, do we?
Cheers Guys

brandnew

Re: Finally We Won-UKBA Online Appointments

Post by brandnew » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi,
Could you please share your experience with Liverpool PEO, staff etc..
I am going to have an appointment soon with LIverpool PEO and your inputs will be greatly helpful.

kamalin10

Post by kamalin10 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:30 pm

I’m not sure what exactly have you won?
Appointments were available on irregular basis which is still the case.
There’s nothing available on-line during the day (work) hours which is still the case.
And all appointments (if any available) are still only 6 weeks ahead – not 9 as advertised on-line.

So nothing has really changed…. ?

I call UKBA twice a day (morning and evening) asking only 1 simple questions – do you have appointments for Croydon for March for SET O single person. And I totally HATE it when they start asking questions about visa issue date, qualified period etc etc when they do NOT have any appointments! Why wasting my time and money. It’s the case with 90% of them. Other 10% are OK and say straight away if they do or do not have any slots for preferred time and place.