ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN - Home Offce ref (5 year WP + 1 year ILR)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

garichd

Form AN - Home Offce ref (5 year WP + 1 year ILR)

Post by garichd » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 am

Hello all,

I am filling a form AN ( 5 year WP + 1 year ILR) for myself and wife.

The first column is home office ref and I am not sure what to fill here ..

Will it be my WP number ( I had 3 WP's during the five year period) or any is there number I need to get from Home office ?

Also what about my wife's Home office ref number as she was dependent on me?

Can some who has successful in naturalization application in the same category please confirm what did they fill in this column.

Thanks
Gari...

aaanjoo

Re: Form AN - Home Offce ref (5 year WP + 1 year ILR)

Post by aaanjoo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Hello Gari,
Just put the HO reference number from your last letter received by HO. Since you have 3 WPs, you should have a letter received from HO when your last WP visa was stamped on your passport. That letter should have an HO reference. If you dont have it, then i would suggest putting your WP number.

Regards,
garichd wrote:Hello all,

I am filling a form AN ( 5 year WP + 1 year ILR) for myself and wife.

The first column is home office ref and I am not sure what to fill here ..

Will it be my WP number ( I had 3 WP's during the five year period) or any is there number I need to get from Home office ?

Also what about my wife's Home office ref number as she was dependent on me?

Can some who has successful in naturalization application in the same category please confirm what did they fill in this column.

Thanks
Gari...