ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejection of Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mkjercy
Newly Registered

Rejection of Tier 1

Post by mkjercy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Hi buddy,

I applied for HSMP tier 1 but unfortunately i got rejection. The problem which they indicates is my earnings. Actually i showed my earnings from two different company. I resigned my job from one of the company then they send it to me p45 forms.Actually i think p45 and p60 both are same. So for my earnings i send my p45. In p45, it only indicates gross income and tax paid. The case worker minus the tax paid amount from gross income and then they match that amount with bank statement. But it does not matching, so they rejected my visa. Actually the remaining amount is paid by as National Insurance contributions. These thing only indicates in P60 forms. I know the difference between p45 and p60 forms once i got my rejection. What i have to do while i am going to appeal. Please give me advice in my case.
Last edited by mkjercy on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Rejection of Tier 1

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm

mkjercy wrote:Hi buddy,

I applied for HSMP tier 1 but unfortunately i got rejection. The problem which they indicates is my earnings. Actually i think p45 and p60 both are same. So for my earnings i send my p45. In p45, it only indicates gross income and tax paid. The case worker minus the tax paid amount from gross income. after they match with that amount with bank statement. But its not matching, so they rejected my visa. Actually the remaining amount is paid by as National Insurance contributions. These thing only indicate in P60 forms. I known the difference between p45 and p60 forms once i got my rejection. Now i have my payslip also. What i have to do while i am going to appeal. Please give me advice in my case.
You can appeal with all your payslips + personal bank statements. Make sure amount in payslips +Bank statement matches to the second decimal. Also try to corroborate P45 in some way with you payslipsa and bank statement.

aspire2uk
Newly Registered

Post by aspire2uk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 pm

chetanojha wrote: You can appeal with all your payslips + personal bank statements. Make sure amount in payslips +Bank statement matches to the second decimal. Also try to corroborate P45 in some way with you payslipsa and bank statement.
Dear Chetan,
<<Make sure amount in payslips +Bank statement matches to the second decimal>>, in my case (in country application) for the 12th month payslip, the amount paid is shown as X (eg., 1234) whereas the amount credited to the bank is e.g., 1233.75 and the bank statement shows as an example 1233.75. There is a difference of 0.25 pence. My employer has rounded it off on the upper side when giving me the payslip but has credited the exact amount (in digits as mentioned above). Will this be a problem?

I have already submitted my application with the above documents. I am getting scared now. Please let me know if I need to send a letter now to HO explanining this minor discrepancy (which is a mistake from my employer) to be on the safer side. Thanks

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 pm

aspire2uk wrote:
chetanojha wrote: You can appeal with all your payslips + personal bank statements. Make sure amount in payslips +Bank statement matches to the second decimal. Also try to corroborate P45 in some way with you payslipsa and bank statement.
Dear Chetan,
<<Make sure amount in payslips +Bank statement matches to the second decimal>>, in my case (in country application) for the 12th month payslip, the amount paid is shown as X (eg., 1234) whereas the amount credited to the bank is e.g., 1233.75 and the bank statement shows as an example 1233.75. There is a difference of 0.25 pence. My employer has rounded it off on the upper side when giving me the payslip but has credited the exact amount (in digits as mentioned above). Will this be a problem?

I have already submitted my application with the above documents. I am getting scared now. Please let me know if I need to send a letter now to HO explanining this minor discrepancy (which is a mistake from my employer) to be on the safer side. Thanks
if it is your employer mistake than only judge can help you in appeal , HO is righ in rejection . take help of expert lawyer to represent you.