ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor rejected visa Islamabad ,plzz help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rain

Family visitor rejected visa Islamabad ,plzz help

Post by Rain » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Hello all .
My mother got visa rejection letter yesterday. the reason ECO gave was

"I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 41 of immigration rules except for the following:

The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance in your own right. You have stated on your application form that you have no employment or studies, you have no income or assets and you have no-one dependent upon you. You have stated that your husband supports you financially; however you have failed to provide any satisfactory evidence of your husband’s income or employment to support this claim. I am not satisfied that your circumstances are as claimed .I am therefore not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor or that you will leave the UK on completion of your proposed visit. 41 (i) (ii)"

She is 50 year old housewife and all assets are in my father's name.What should we write in appeal ?

Her family ties in Pakistan = Her husband ,All her children except myself, all her siblings , both her parents . .. Is that not a good enough reason to go back home ?

I have a good job (30k+) enough funds but still ECO rejected ...plzzzz help wat to do

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 pm

What documents did you submit with your application?

Rain

Post by Rain » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 pm

We gave
1) My payslips
2) My P60s
3) Council Letter of homeownership
4) Bank statements

ECO is not satisfied about section 1 and 2 paragraph 41 of immigration rules
which are
(i) is genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a limited period as stated by him, not exceeding 6 months or not exceeding 12 months in the case of a person seeking entry to accompany an academic visitor, provided in the latter case the visitor accompanying the academic visitor has entry clearance; and

(ii) intends to leave the United Kingdom at the end of the period of the visit as stated by him; and

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi Rain,

My mother-in-law's visit visa was also rejected for exactly the same reasons. I applied on the basis of strong family ties and also mentioned that she was a housewife and explain the tradition that mostly wives are dependant on their husbands in our part of the world.

To evidence her family ties, I attached her family registration certificate (Form II).

During the hearing, the judge agreed with me that my father-in-law's financial docs were not required as I was sponsoring her and also that Immigration rules don't ask for any family ties evidence like Form II etc.

The appeal was allowed straight away in first week of November.

We received court's determination after couple of weeks but she is still waiting for her call letter.

Let me know if you need any further help.