ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Salary query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daisy80

Urgent Salary query

Post by daisy80 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 am

Hi,

I am applying for tier1 next week.
I had urgent query on salary slips and bank statements.

My company issues salary slips as eod of month dates and pay every 5th of next month.

For eg:-

so salary slip for sep is dated as 30 sep 2009.

The salary for sep is paid in 5th october.

There had been few delays by 1/3 days in actual salary paid in bank for few months.

The salary slips and bank statement match and have the p60 too.
The amount in sal slips and bank statement match.

how do i present my earnings to case the caseworker.

will they question why the salary slips date and bank statement date dont match.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:14 am

No this is not an issue.. it happens with all companies because of some strikes or delays etc...

best way to compile ur earnings proofs of Payslips and bankstatements is:

Choose those 12 consecutive months in the last 15months and produce those 12month payslips with bankstatements..

Like you can choose Dec 2008 month Salary slip till Nov 2009 month Salary slip..

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:18 am

Also make sure that these earnings tally with your bank statements for the EXACT 12 months you are claming.
tvn_ramesh wrote:No this is not an issue.. it happens with all companies because of some strikes or delays etc...

best way to compile ur earnings proofs of Payslips and bankstatements is:

Choose those 12 consecutive months in the last 15months and produce those 12month payslips with bankstatements..

Like you can choose Dec 2008 month Salary slip till Nov 2009 month Salary slip..