ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife's ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rock26
Newly Registered

Wife's ILR

Post by rock26 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:28 pm

Dear All!

I am eligible for the ILR in sep 05 based on 4 years workpermit. I am getting married this month i.e.Aug 05. I will apply for my wife's dependant workpermit visa from UK embassy in my country.
We will enter UK in sep05 together (she will be entering UK for the first time on dependant WP) and apply for ILR the next day . Following are the questions:

-Will she get the ILR at the same time as me (if I include her in my application as my dependant)? or she will have to wait for some period?

- If yes, what kind of documentary evidance Ishould I include with the ILR application for her? e.g. Marriage certificate etc.? - considering the fact that I won't have any UK bills , bank statement etc on her name as it will be her first time in UK.

Best Regards

rock26
Newly Registered

Post by rock26 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:07 am

Can someone please reply to my queries