ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaik.leeds
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Urgent

Post by shaik.leeds » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm

HI All,

Initially i was on HSMP Visa and I got extended to Tier 1 General visa and will be expiring on Oct 2012. My wife and son also got HSMP dependent visa and they have never travel to UK. But now their Visa got expired.

I went back to india after getting my visa extension to Tier 1 general.I was in India for last 4 months, I recently came to UK on JOb and now i am working in UK.

I am planning to get visa for my wife and son, Can you please let me know do i need to show my pay slips, Bank statments as I recently came to new job in UK, I do not have them now. But i got letter from my employer stating my salary and stating i am on deputation to work in UK for long term.

2. Do i need to show house rent contract? as I am in sharing basis, house aggreement is on my co tenent name. I can get No Objection letter from my co-tenent stating he does not have any problem sharing house with my family, is this sufficient?

3.Maintaince funds have been in my wife's Indian account. Mainintiaing £53+£533 for her self and my son, does it sufficient?

4. Can u please let me know that my dependents have not travel ever once to UK after getting HSMP dependent visa. does this will be any problem to issue new Tier 1 general visa.

Please clarify on this it will be greatful as i am planning to apply next week.

Cheers,
shaik

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Urgent

Post by mvent00 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 pm

shaik.leeds wrote:HI All,

Initially i was on HSMP Visa and I got extended to Tier 1 General visa and will be expiring on Oct 2012. My wife and son also got HSMP dependent visa and they have never travel to UK. But now their Visa got expired.

I went back to india after getting my visa extension to Tier 1 general.I was in India for last 4 months, I recently came to UK on JOb and now i am working in UK.

I am planning to get visa for my wife and son, Can you please let me know do i need to show my pay slips, Bank statments as I recently came to new job in UK, I do not have them now. But i got letter from my employer stating my salary and stating i am on deputation to work in UK for long term. You do not need to show your salary slips, etc for your wife and son's dependent visa.

2. Do i need to show house rent contract? as I am in sharing basis, house aggreement is on my co tenent name. I can get No Objection letter from my co-tenent stating he does not have any problem sharing house with my family, is this sufficient? For Tier 1 dependents, you do not need to show house rent contract.

3.Maintaince funds have been in my wife's Indian account. Mainintiaing £53+£533 533 + 533 GBP for her self and my son, does it sufficient? YES

4. Can u please let me know that my dependents have not travel ever once to UK after getting HSMP dependent visa. does this will be any problem to issue new Tier 1 general visa. It should not be a problem.

Please clarify on this it will be greatful as i am planning to apply next week.

Cheers,
shaik

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Urgent

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 am

mvent00 wrote:
shaik.leeds wrote:
3.Maintaince funds have been in my wife's Indian account. Mainintiaing £53+£533 533 + 533 GBP for her self and my son, does it sufficient? YES
Check the HO Dependent guidance

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... policy.pdf

Page 8, Paragraph 40...

40. If the Tier 1 migrant has been in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, each family member of the Tier 1 migrant must have £533 to support himself/herself.

41. For example, the Tier 1 migrant has been in the UK for 6 months and is making an application at the same time as his/her spouse and two children. He/she must show that he/she has £1600 for his spouse and a further £1600 for each child, in addition to £800 required for his/her own support - DO NOT FORGET THIS. In total the family will require evidence that they hold £5600 in available funds (£1600 x 3 = £4800 + £800).

42. If the same Tier 1 migrant and his family had been present in the UK for two years, they would require evidence that they held £2399 (£533 x 3 = £1599 + £800) in available funds. - This is for your case