ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

out of time Fresh Applicaion please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Recently I have received refusal on my PSW Visa application on the basis of maintenance funds. HO has given me right to appeal. My previous leave to remain expired on the 31st of October 2009 , I have just received my papers from HO today and they have given me dead line to appeal till 29th December 2009.

Now I intend to appeal as the decision was unreasonable because of my extenuation circumstances , I have maintained well over the amount of maintenance fund for extra month almost . My question is can I submit a fresh application to HO while I submit my appeal. technically I am still legal in this country as HO gave me the deadline till 29th Dec and by now I full fill the requirement of this shit maintenance funds for well over 3 months.

Any advice please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![

vinata

Post by vinata » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 am

You plan will not work. He HO will take the money, but then return your application stating that it was refused because you have got a valid appeal with AIT. From experience of other people on this forum i can say that this option only works if you have exausted all other options (AIT and reconsideration) and then applied to the High Court. And if you reapply while your appeal is pending at the High Court, it is likely you would be given a psw visa provided you satisfy the criteria for this visa at that time. I don't know why this option works and the other one doesn't, but this is how it is. You can also try to consult with a good solicitor.

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 am

Vinata can you please check your private message and reply me ? as I am going to submit my appeal and your suggestions might help !!

joycee6
Newly Registered

Post by joycee6 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 pm

I went through appeal and reconsideration which was all dismissed and made an application to high court, thats when i amade an out of time application which suceeded and was given psw though the high court application is stll pending to date. ope this helps.

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Thanks for your comments. I am taking the route of appealing to AIT see how far I can go. Am I correct asking you that its not necessary that every one gets a right to appeal in high court ? also I wanted to know the rough cost involve while your appeal is in high court? is it possible to withdraw appeal from high court at any times .

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Vinata plz check ur private MSG. Need further advise.

joxiri

Post by joxiri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:55 am

we are in exactly the same situation mate deadline on the 29th am guessing u got ur decision on the 9th of december.
I think we cant make new application because we have been given a right of appeal am not sure though

joxiri

Post by joxiri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:57 am

adding to this
so if an appeal is rejected can a new application now be made

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Joxiri,

I'm probably late telling you about this, I hope your got your appeal in time.

I'm DJarian's friend and we got his appeal in and see what happens.

Stay in sync with us so we can share info. about the appeal