ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2009-10 UK Dependent Applicants - Timelines: DEC 09-10

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UK_1927
Newly Registered

2009-10 UK Dependent Applicants - Timelines: DEC 09-10

Post by UK_1927 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:55 pm

I have applied from PSW dependent to tier1 (general) dependent visa as my husband was on PSW & I was on PSW dependent visa which is still valid up to 31st March2011 but My husband got his Tier-1 general in September 2009 so now I have to switch over on his current status because I didn’t apply same time due to my passport went for employer security check

HO received my application on 10/11/2009
Money deducted from my credit card on 11/11/2009
I haven’t received any acknowledgment letter & called to customer service where they said that they are not issuing acknowledgement for dependent application &I just have to use my passport number & royal mail reference to trace my application.

Till the date I haven’t hear anything from HO as mine is just switch over on my husband current status.

Is there anyone dependent application from UK has similar problem? Any comment from seniors?

Many Thanks for all your help