ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Waiting Timings : Update on UKBA site

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Master_Blaster

Current Waiting Timings : Update on UKBA site

Post by Master_Blaster » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:19 pm

From the UKBA website, wrote:
Waiting times
This page gives details of the processing time for applications made under Tier 1 (General) of the points-based system.

During the week commencing 21 December 2009 we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 1 December 2009. Please note that this timescale is a guideline only, and some cases may take longer to consider.
My documents reached them on 1st-Dec. So hopefully, I may receive them before the end of the year, if I am lucky. Fingers Crossed.

I know HSMP_Maybe and Chennaibabu also sent on the same day.

This post may be useful for others who have similar timelines too.

suhailmkoya
Newly Registered

Post by suhailmkoya » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Thnx for letting us know, i have send mine on the 14th november receved the acknwldgment letter on the 23rd november still waiting for a reply ,hopefully will get soon

meats
BANNED

Re: Current Waiting Timings : Update on UKBA site

Post by meats » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Master_Blaster wrote:
From the UKBA website, wrote:
Waiting times
This page gives details of the processing time for applications made under Tier 1 (General) of the points-based system.

During the week commencing 21 December 2009 we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 1 December 2009. Please note that this timescale is a guideline only, and some cases may take longer to consider.
My documents reached them on 1st-Dec. So hopefully, I may receive them before the end of the year, if I am lucky. Fingers Crossed.

I know HSMP_Maybe and Chennaibabu also sent on the same day.

This post may be useful for others who have similar timelines too.
I wouldn't hold your breath, if they're like most civil service departments they'll be doing even less than usual in the last week before Christmas and then they won't be back at work until 4 Jan.