ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

husbands visa has been refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghazal786
Newly Registered

husbands visa has been refused

Post by ghazal786 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:03 am

hi am new on this my husbands visa was refused just this wk we got married in Pakistan on the 8th of october 2009 he applied on the 19th of October and just found out it was rejected due to insufficiant evidence of his spouses Accomodation although we send a council tax letter and bills of the house my father has bought me but is under his name we forgot to add in his mortgage letter for the house we think its dur to that it was refused and i think its cause am on working tax/child tax are these benifits... wat should we do now i am gona get these tax credits stopped ASAP once we recieve his paper work which he has sent back to us hopeing to recieve them by tomorrow... i need advise now should we appeal or wait a couple of months and send in a new application as am reading up on this matter and feel it can take far too long in appealing even over a year or so and am desperate for my husband to come over as we where only married for 10 days but had to come back due to work.... any comments plz and advise thx...

savvy_000

Post by savvy_000 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:11 am

No need to wait, just re-apply with all the necessary documents straight away. Post your refusal letter here so senior members can help.

ghazal786
Newly Registered

Post by ghazal786 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:45 am

[quote="savvy_000"]No need to wait, just re-apply with all the necessary documents straight away. Post your refusal letter here so senior members can help.[/quote]

so do i have to cancel ma tax credits cause i feel i do we had the right documents it was just the accomodation everything is in ma name for the house the council tax and bills its just we never put in the mortgage letter in amongst the paper work... if we do appeal how long could it take.... any idea...

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 pm

ghazal786 wrote:
savvy_000 wrote:No need to wait, just re-apply with all the necessary documents straight away. Post your refusal letter here so senior members can help.
so do i have to cancel ma tax credits cause i feel i do we had the right documents it was just the accomodation everything is in ma name for the house the council tax and bills its just we never put in the mortgage letter in amongst the paper work... if we do appeal how long could it take.... any idea...
take help of family laywer , this is complicate case.