ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

checking the Application Status?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vizh
Newly Registered

checking the Application Status?

Post by vizh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for HSMP extension. Is there any way that I can know the status of the application or tracking the application online by entering my Reference number?

Thanks.

suhailmkoya
Newly Registered

Post by suhailmkoya » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Saalam bro I dont think there is any i am waiting for mine as well,if you have send a prepaid envolpe with it u may be able to track it on the royal mail web,tried to call them yesterday but they didnt said anything , my situvation is even worst my employer is not making me work so getting skimmed day by day ,hopefully it will turn out soon for every one waiting,let me know is any other way ,if u found out cheers

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:42 pm

You can get an idea / status of u application by the waiting time on HO website n HO gives status only after 14weeks

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 pm

You should relax for a couple of weeks now, it is Christmas and New Year celebration time, everything stops now.