ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax Return

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahdi

Tax Return

Post by mahdi » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi,

I am a little bit confused regarding Tax Return...when do I have to claim it? is it necessary for the Tier 1 application?

I think if I can provide payslips which are signed and stamped by the employer and my bank statements which are signed and stamped as well that is enough for the previous earning am I right ?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 pm

For earnings proof PAYSLIPS & BANKSTATEMENTS are more than enough don't worry abt tax returns docs

kunze

payslip

Post by kunze » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 pm

hi all
Is it compulsory they stamp payslip on company letter headed paper?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: payslip

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 pm

kunze wrote:hi all
For earnings proof if PAYSLIPS & BANKSTATEMENTS are ORIGINALS then you do not require any stamp/ signatures..

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: payslip

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
kunze wrote:hi all
For earnings proof if PAYSLIPS & BANKSTATEMENTS are ORIGINALS then you do not require any stamp/ signatures..
Only assesmment clears wether Ni and Tax shown in payslips r paid or dummy -

Self assessement corroborates tax paid on employment and if u have interest income, needed to be added in sa ( I am sure almost all have some savings and earns some iinterests)

republique
BANNED

Re: Tax Return

Post by republique » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 pm

mahdi wrote:Hi,

I am a little bit confused regarding Tax Return...when do I have to claim it? is it necessary for the Tier 1 application?

I think if I can provide payslips which are signed and stamped by the employer and my bank statements which are signed and stamped as well that is enough for the previous earning am I right ?
What do you mean claim it?
You mean when do you have to file it?
I don't see how you claim a tax return?

HSK Accountancy Services

Re: Tax Return

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:46 am

mahdi wrote:Hi,

You need to give more information about your situation before getting any relevant advice. Are you self-employed or salaried person?

For salaried employees you only need payslips and bank statements. If payslips are genuine then there is no need of employer letter or stamping.