ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent help plzzzz

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dgill
Newly Registered

very urgent help plzzzz

Post by dgill » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 pm

hi all,
I am going to apply my PSW this coming wednesday. I got all the required papers to get PSW visa. My only concern is that i got married a week ago. My wife will apply dependent visa in feburary. I havent got my marriage certificate yet. I need to apply for that. I am going to tick married option in vaf9 visa application form.

My question is -

Do i need to provide marriage certificate at the time of my application because i am ticking married in application form? She is not applyong with me.

or

is it really required when my wife will apply her dependent psw visa? because at that time i will have my marriage certificate as an evidence.

Thanks and regards

kulksnikhil1

Re: very urgent help plzzzz

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 pm

dgill wrote:hi all,
I am going to apply my PSW this coming wednesday. I got all the required papers to get PSW visa. My only concern is that i got married a week ago. My wife will apply dependent visa in feburary. I havent got my marriage certificate yet. I need to apply for that. I am going to tick married option in vaf9 visa application form.

My question is -

Do i need to provide marriage certificate at the time of my application because i am ticking married in application form? She is not applyong with me.

or

is it really required when my wife will apply her dependent psw visa? because at that time i will have my marriage certificate as an evidence.

Thanks and regards
I had same questions last week.. when I was applying my PSW...

When u r applying .... u don't need to provide ur marriage certificate... but u WILL HAVE TO supply marriage certificate ... when u r applying for ur wife's dependent's visa !!! Enjoy ur Just married days !!!!