ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi Everyone

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

4real

Hi Everyone

Post by 4real » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Hello,
Please I like to if the court document for divorce application could be used to support PR application before the divorce certificate have been sent. The reason for this is that my stepfather just sign the document some a month ago and the order copy of it have just been sent to my mum to clearify it signature which she did some week ago and sent to the court, I just want to know if the HO could continue with tha PR appllication as they sent the second letter few weeks ago asking if there is any document we have to add to it again ?

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:04 am

Who is your sponsor?

What is your age?

What requirement of the application are you trying to support by court papers?

Did HO say what exactly they were looking for? What they were unhappy about?

4real

Thanks

Post by 4real » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi BLK235,

My mum got married to an EU family member, then me and my mum passport was stamp with 5 years visa with her husband name on each passport.

I am 23 years old now, but I was 17 years when the visa was issued.

My mum and her husband both divorce last year and she need to get her decree of absolute from the court, since both of them have sign the divorce document. At the moment the we have applied for the PR since february with the court document waiting for the decree absolute and we have been sent the comfirmation letter and about two weeks ago we were sent another saying they are looking into our claim and if there is anything we want to add to the document sent we should and if there no more document we should ignore the letter sent from HO.