ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal of naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mirzhar

refusal of naturalisation

Post by mirzhar » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Dear all

came back after a short break , I am really feeling scared for all of those who z naturalisation was refused of minor garda cases .

Well we have to do something , or come up with some idea to help those who are from now where

We all know how much helpful are the immigration council except saying sorry

Guys if any one have driving minor cases or anything else which was in past immigration should give sympthy view .

I belive all major cases like killing some one , theft , robbery , drink drive or fraudulants should put in refusal categories

and any one with who had night out and end up having conviction of public order and lead to refusal of his application or driving a car or point on license should not count .

What you say ...

jhbmike

Re: refusal of naturalisation

Post by jhbmike » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:20 pm

mirzhar wrote:Dear all

came back after a short break , I am really feeling scared for all of those who z naturalisation was refused of minor garda cases .

Well we have to do something , or come up with some idea to help those who are from now where

We all know how much helpful are the immigration council except saying sorry

Guys if any one have driving minor cases or anything else which was in past immigration should give sympthy view .

I belive all major cases like killing some one , theft , robbery , drink drive or fraudulants should put in refusal categories

and any one with who had night out and end up having conviction of public order and lead to refusal of his application or driving a car or point on license should not count .

What you say ...
Agree with you totally - Murder should disqualify you from citizenship. lol

acme4242

Post by acme4242 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Actually, I think if the Minister for Justice considers these offenses, such as
tax fraud, drink driving, speeding tickets, etc, are serious enough that he
should refuse citizenship, than these same offenses should disqualify TD's
and public servants from getting a salary, pension, or expenses from the state.

When Justice Ministers like O'Donoghue or Ahern enjoy to use their sword, it should cut both ways.

In otherwords, I agree, but Irish Public servants, and Representatives must held to the same rules.
Sure its only fair.

Best of luck, and happy Christmas

mirzhar

agreed

Post by mirzhar » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:20 pm

so i dont understand what they will do you know any way out or anything they can come up to clear their points on license or public order conviction or just a simple speeding or parking tickets .

Look one thing for sure is immigration garda or INIS will def not say okz look we will give you chance never do that again . which i assume should be

every one deserve a one chance . I agreed too most of TDs have minor convictions . moreover few days bck i was in court one garda and one guy who was present in army was both fined one for speeding and one for failuer to present insurance documents on time and was fined.

Which def not gona effect on their present job. Comen we want a fair game if they wana play a game with all of us who are far from families and working hard to bring back irish economy back to normal by paying tax and tax and tax .. (pls no hard feeling for any one )

Just saying atleast pls give them a chance who deserve

Citizenship is like a life which is always on risk and could end up suddenly in this kind of enviorment.

should start praying now instead of long life or etc

God pls save all os us from GARDA .....