ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent enquiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gyingchan
Newly Registered

urgent enquiry

Post by gyingchan » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi everyone

I need some urgent help!
I got rejected by the home office for my psw due to maintenance funds and I am going to appeal as i do not have the much money to hire lawyer ( not whether a lawyer can help me thou)
I have one short for 12 pounds below the required 800 during the three months
I have a another bank account which held some money. but it can not cover the 12 pound. i asked the bank to provide a bank reference letter which can show that i have monthly average saving in my account during the year 2009. do u think the AIT will accept this statment which do not sure all the transaction of the year. ( on the 12 pounds short date , i have only like 4 pounds in the account.. obviously wont cover the 12 short.......)

i have some money in some gambling account which are defined as e-cash in e wallet. I know the rule that home office would not accept the money not from bank or financial institution. but I just wanna show the judge that I do hold some cash in somewhere else. i just hope the judge will consider my matter a little outside the guideline as the purpose of the 800 is to show that i have the ability to cover my expenses.
but there are a problem is that the gambling company Bodog and Pokerrom can not provide me such a statement.
the only thing i can think of now is to draft them a letter to obtain a signature to show that i have such an amount of money on the 12 pounds short day. I asked two solicitors today, they both said that they can not draft me such a letter. I wonder if anyone can give me some advice about where should get such a letter which will be accepted by the AIT that I do have that e cash under my name.
I am running out of time and they are the only methods i can think of to show that I do have some money on that day.

please someone advice me who to find and tell me whether any people can do such a letter. or I will have to draft the letter myself.

thank you for reading my inquiry
urgently need some help .......
ken

gyingchan
Newly Registered

Post by gyingchan » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 am

hi .. can anyone please help ...