ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after long absences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

ILR after long absences

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 am

hi,

what docs i need to submit to get ILR after having long absences for 3-6 consecutive months .

I'm planning to go out for 3-6 months. I have post this topic beofer as well but didnt ge tmuch responce from other members.

If any budy got ILR after having long absences for any reason please do respond to this thread.

Thanks a lot

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: ILR after long absences

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 am

fahadz1 wrote:hi,

what docs i need to submit to get ILR after having long absences for 3-6 consecutive months .

I'm planning to go out for 3-6 months. I have post this topic beofer as well but didnt ge tmuch responce from other members.

If any budy got ILR after having long absences for any reason please do respond to this thread.

Thanks a lot
I think you know the limitations and rules of current ILR.. so based on it if you are going out of uk for 3-6months you are breaking both the 90days out of UK at a stretch and 180days over all in 5years..

In this scenerio how do you expect to get ILR successfully? please enlighten..

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:11 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thanks a lot
I think you know the limitations and rules of current ILR.. so based on it if you are going out of uk for 3-6months you are breaking both the 90days out of UK at a stretch and 180days over all in 5years..

thanks for the reply. my intenstion was many guys got it by showing that it was business trip and they also broke the 90 day and 180 day rule.
that was my question because i need to prepare documents to cover that.
hope you understand

vks

Post by vks » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thanks a lot

thanks for the reply. my intenstion was many guys got it by showing that it was business trip and they also broke the 90 day and 180 day rule.
hope you understand
Is that for a business trip? Then you may be able to get a letter from you company to back it up!
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thanks a lot

hope you understand
Ok Got your point, but i did not find any message in your post saying you will be going on Business trips; neways goodluck

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks a lot
DIdn't you raised the same question in other forum as well? I think this is answered.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=48811

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:32 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thanks a lot

hope you understand
Ok Got your point, but i did not find any message in your post saying you will be going on Business trips; neways goodluck

going to study purposes not business .

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 pm

fahadz1 wrote:going to study purposes not business .
Not sure personal trainings are considered as business travel unless you prove that you are are business travel and paid in UK for that period. If you are running a ltd company you can keep paying yourself in UK for those 3 months(ofcourse you have to pay taxes).But if you do not have any income it is obvious that you are not on business tour.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:33 pm

.[/quote] Not sure personal trainings are considered as business travel unless you prove that you are are business travel and paid in UK for that period. If you are running a ltd company you can keep paying yourself in UK for those 3 months(ofcourse you have to pay taxes).But if you do not have any income it is obvious that you are not on business tour.[/quote]

thanks for the reply... ok i will pay dividend every month. so tell me if i get letter from my company saying i was on professional course and paid in UK will that accpeted ?

whats the point that my company pay me in UK and i'm abroad for couple of months? if its possible then it would be easy for me. can you please advice more on this that how can be this possible.

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:59 am

Unless it is related to job i think it is risky mate .... they take 90 days rule seriously ... they will ask for all sort of paperwork and case worker has to be convinced that it was indeed unavoidable.

vks

Post by vks » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am

fahadz1 wrote:.
Not sure personal trainings are considered as business travel unless you prove that you are are business travel and paid in UK for that period. If you are running a ltd company you can keep paying yourself in UK for those 3 months(ofcourse you have to pay taxes).But if you do not have any income it is obvious that you are not on business tour.[/quote]

thanks for the reply... ok i will pay dividend every month. so tell me if i get letter from my company saying i was on professional course and paid in UK will that accpeted ?

whats the point that my company pay me in UK and i'm abroad for couple of months? if its possible then it would be easy for me. can you please advice more on this that how can be this possible.[/quote]

My advise is not to advise this question from anyone, as this seems unethical
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:13 am

vks wrote: My advise is not to advise this question from anyone, as this seems unethical
Agreed, i second VKS.. letz make better use of our time for those who require real help;

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 am

vks wrote:My advise is not to advise this question from anyone, as this seems unethical
What is unethical about it? This seems to be a healthy and genuine discussion to me. A person is looking forward to upgrade his skills and hence planning his leaves and absenses. For the same he is asking few questions. I don't find anything unethical about it. Unless OP has asked ways to cheat the system which clearly he has not. Okay he has asked whether to absenses as business travel or personal leaves. But that seems to be genuine question to me. Besides, if he is paying himself salary during his out-of-country visit , he is officially and legally considered as working. All companies are doing this. It is quite a norm.

vks

Post by vks » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:31 am

chetanojha wrote:
vks wrote:My advise is not to advise this question from anyone, as this seems unethical
What is unethical about it? This seems to be a healthy and genuine discussion to me. A person is looking forward to upgrade his skills and hence planning his leaves and absenses. For the same he is asking few questions. I don't find anything unethical about it. Unless OP has asked ways to cheat the system which clearly he has not. Okay he has asked whether to absenses as business travel or personal leaves. But that seems to be genuine question to me. Besides, if he is paying himself salary during his out-of-country visit , he is officially and legally considered as working. All companies are doing this. It is quite a norm.
thanks a lot chetanoja... let see.. but company is not sending me offshore.. i'm resigning i'm going for my good to study courses and come back and get good job. but i can arrange docs for that .

I have my own company ! what docs i can make to get ILR.

all replies appreciated
From the link that you provided earlier.
Do you think that this is a honest way? (which is one category of Ethics)
Regards,
vks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 pm

vks wrote:From the link that you provided earlier.
Do you think that this is a honest way? (which is one category of Ethics)
Hmm I can see reason for confusion. When I provided you the link, it was unclear whether or not person is running his own ltd company. Then came comment from Wanderer which clarify things. If OP is running his own ltd company and pay himself salary and also pay taxes etc while he is away he can be treated as on deputation. In this case, it shouldn't be considered as cheating or bending the rules as OP will be paying taxes as per the law.

Thing I found wrong in the other post of OP is forge stamping on passport. Which I would agree not right and hence i wrote comment appropriatly in other thread.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:09 am

Thanks all for your replies.\

ok i will not put forge stamp on passport.

IF i go for 6 months & take dividend monthly 200 pounds from my LTD company will that solve the problem ? in the end i will provide my LTD company letter.

it mean i was working/taking professional training offshore whilst working for UK based company.

Please it is serious for good future i need to do professional course which is quite cheap in home country. If i study here its quite expensive and they don't teach that much good.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:18 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
vks wrote: My advise is not to advise this question from anyone, as this seems unethical
Agreed, i second VKS.. letz make better use of our time for those who require real help;
i disappointed from vks & tvn_ramesh replies. Its better if you can't help you should keep silence instead of encouraging other members not to reply.
this is my advice to vks & tvn_ramesh

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 am

Agreed with the last respondant

If you can not help then please let the other people to contribute.

This is fairly a discussion forum,

Regards

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am

fahadz1 wrote:ok i will not put forge stamp on passport.
fadazh & email257525..

Pls keep your advices to yourselves.. thanks.. :roll:

please see the above statement made by fadazh... that just shows how truthful or honest you wanted to be... And his intentions...

i regret that i commented on your post wasted my time..

Remember:
There is no short cut to hardwork mate... and those shortcuts wont take you long distance..

No more comments by me for this post.

vks

Post by vks » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 am

fahadz1 wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:
i disappointed from vks & tvn_ramesh replies. Its better if you can't help you should keep silence instead of encouraging other members not to reply.
this is my advice to vks & tvn_ramesh
No one would stop healthy discussion!
Regards,
vks

vks

Re: Hi

Post by vks » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 am

email257525 wrote:Agreed with the last respondant

If you can not help then please let the other people to contribute.

This is fairly a discussion forum,

Regards
Have you had a chance to understand what the author is asking? and you expect others to guide?
Regards,
vks

vks

Post by vks » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:ok i will not put forge stamp on passport.
fadazh & email257525..

Pls keep your advices to yourselves.. thanks.. :roll:

please see the above statement made by fadazh... that just shows how truthful or honest you wanted to be... And his intentions...

i regret that i commented on your post wasted my time..

Remember:
There is no short cut to hardwork mate... and those shortcuts wont take you long distance..

No more comments by me for this post.
Good point!
Regards,
vks

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 pm

please my issue isnt resolve it.

I have to make decision. There is no source where i can get information. Immigration Board is only place where people are sharing their experiences ?

My HSMP year is from July- June every year..

I have already out of country for 12 days in September. and now i'm planning to go for 3 months or more !

So 90 day is per year or at one time ? if i go for 3 months so i will have 90 days + 12 days holidays in one year...

12 days were paid holidays ?

I can take dividend for these 3 months from my company during these days out of country.. is that acceptable? ????

Please Chetanoja and other memebers help regarding this .
For me studying here & developing skills in UK is near to impossible for me...

PLease guide me......... msg me private if you any questions....

and please can you provide me the information regarding 2nd extension.
if there is no way i will make my indefinate late... there is no other option available..... please provide me 2nd extension details.. how it works out.

what is counter reset ? how it work..

thanks in advance

tipu20

Post by tipu20 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Hello Fahad,

2nd extension is just another extension like you already got, you need to qualify based on the criteria in place, No Special points are needed for 2nd extension.

regarding your question on absence please take a look on the below link which might give you more information.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... cesfromuk/

Regards,

Tipu
fahadz1 wrote:please my issue isnt resolve it.

I have to make decision. There is no source where i can get information. Immigration Board is only place where people are sharing their experiences ?

I have already out of country for 12 days in September. and now i'm planning to go for 3 months or more !

So 90 day is per year or at one time ? if i go for 3 months so i will have 90 days + 12 days holidays in one year...

I can take dividend for these 3 months from my company during these days out of country.. is that acceptable? ????

if there is no way i will make my indefinate late... there is no other option available..... please provide me 2nd extension details.. how it works out.

thanks in advance

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi Tipu,

THanks for your reply. what u mean i need to qulaify based on criteria inplace ???

if i'm out of country for 6 months for any reason it means i should have 2nd extension to stay 6 more months to fulfill 5 years on HSMP ?

Thanks
tipu20 wrote:Hello Fahad,

2nd extension is just another extension like you already got, you need to qualify based on the criteria in place, No Special points are needed for 2nd extension.

regarding your question on absence please take a look on the below link which might give you more information.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... cesfromuk/

Regards,

Tipu
fahadz1 wrote:please my issue isnt resolve it.

thanks in advance