ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension switching to Tier 1 please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shabanaimrank

HSMP extension switching to Tier 1 please help

Post by shabanaimrank » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi,

I need some information about HSMP extension to tier 1(general).

Folowing are my queries please help me guys:

1) My company do not have stamps and my payslips are online (Home office will not accept this as per guidance notes). I have aksed the employer for a letter will that letter be sufficient along with bank statements? shall i get my payslips signed by HR team?

2) I tried to book appointment online but when i logged in to book an appointment the drop down that comes up with the form name did not had "Tier 1 general form for extension". Please advise me which form i need to pick?

3) What do i need to submit as it is my extension application:
i m submitting:

letter from employer
12 months bank statements

Please help me :(

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP extension switching to Tier 1 please help

Post by mvent00 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm

shabanaimrank wrote:Hi,

I need some information about HSMP extension to tier 1(general).

Folowing are my queries please help me guys:

1) My company do not have stamps and my payslips are online (Home office will not accept this as per guidance notes). I have aksed the employer for a letter will that letter be sufficient along with bank statements? YES, that is sufficient, but make sure that the amount claimed should matche exactly with your bank statements.
shall i get my payslips signed by HR team? Not required.

2) I tried to book appointment online but when i logged in to book an appointment the drop down that comes up with the form name did not had "Tier 1 general form for extension". Please advise me which form i need to pick? It is the same for initial or extension application. http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... alform.pdf.

3) What do i need to submit as it is my extension application:
i m submitting:

letter from employer
12 months bank statements. Less than one month old/recent photographs, passport, fee.

Please help me :(