ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- WP + Tier 1 current - Documents needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja_no_1

ILR- WP + Tier 1 current - Documents needed

Post by raja_no_1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm

I am going to apply for ILR in a couple of months time
WP (3.5 year) + current Tier 1 (1.5 year). The guidance notes are not very clear hence asking.

Salary slips - How many do I require
Bank statements -- How many do I require

Do I need the employer letter confirming my continuity in employment and absences.

Is any utility bill, residence proof needed

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: ILR- WP + Tier 1 current - Documents needed

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:01 pm

You can submit:

1. Payslips - last 1 years (only 6 months required)
2. Personal bank statement - last 1 years (only 6 months required)
3. Employer Letter confirming your employment and UK absenses. Format of the letter here If you have worked for the same employer in past 5 years it will be easy for you to get letter and all details in one palce.
4. Last 5 years P60. You may have only four P60's which is fine.
5. Your WP+Tier-1 approval letters.
raja_no_1 wrote:I am going to apply for ILR in a couple of months time
WP (3.5 year) + current Tier 1 (1.5 year). The guidance notes are not very clear hence asking.

Salary slips - How many do I require
Bank statements -- How many do I require

Do I need the employer letter confirming my continuity in employment and absences.

Is any utility bill, residence proof needed

raja_no_1

Post by raja_no_1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Thanks for the quick reply..

.......................................................................................
3. Employer Letter confirming your employment and UK absenses. Format of the letter here If you have worked for the same employer in past 5 years it will be easy for you to get letter and all details in one palce.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the above really needed even if the current status is TIER 1
Also in my case I have worked for 2 different companies one under WP and one under WP and Tier 1.

Is this letter needed in both the cases?

cheers2boss

Post by cheers2boss » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi Raja, even im in the same situation like you. WP 3.5yrs (company 1) + WP 0.7 months (company 2) + Tier1 1.3 yrs (company 2).

I am not very sure whether we need employer letter or not as in appln under reqd docs for Tier1 it doesn't say anything about employer letter but it does say "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you
met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules."
Anyways I have P60 for all the years and deputation letter from company 1 and 2.

I completed 5 yrs on 27 Nov09 and soon will be applying for ILR. Taking KOL test on 8th Jan10 and then will book for PEO appointment. Let me know what you think and we can sync up if reqd.

raja_no_1

Post by raja_no_1 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 am

Gurus of this forum..

any replies ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am

Letters are good to prove continuity of your 5 years. Even if you have experience letter from your past two employers which can prove the same is fine. P60 can also be used for the same.

rajumel
Newly Registered

Post by rajumel » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:08 am

Hi , iam in the same boat as well.. slight difference i have 3 employers on WP and then 1 employer in HSMP&Tier1. I have the P60 with me but only 1 WP original as the other employers only sent me copies Is that a problem ? I have the paylsips too and these were used when applying in country HSMP

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:57 am

rajumel wrote:Hi , iam in the same boat as well.. slight difference i have 3 employers on WP and then 1 employer in HSMP&Tier1. I have the P60 with me but only 1 WP original as the other employers only sent me copies Is that a problem ? I have the paylsips too and these were used when applying in country HSMP
Should be fine. Provide all WP documents you have.

savita
Newly Registered

Documents Query

Post by savita » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Hey Guys,

Is ur ILR done now? Can you please let me know what documents you finally ended up attaching :) ? I need to apply in July. I am in same situation as you guys few years on WP and few on Tier 1.

Many Many Thanks in advance!!
Savita

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Did you notice that the topic is about 18 months old?

There are plenty of posts from successful applicants mentioning the documents they attached / were asked for, so searching the forum will help you find the answers without delay.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

savita
Newly Registered

Post by savita » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

thanks..will search....