ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Sponsership letter for EC on HSMP..???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitcher

Parents Sponsership letter for EC on HSMP..???

Post by stitcher » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:09 pm

Hi All

A brief about me --
I got the HSMP approval on the basis of my work exp and education back in India. Now, I am planing to apply for EC from delhi. Can you pls mail me the list of documents which I need to carry. I am flying to delhi this friday.

I have one very important question to ask - Do i need to get the sponsership letter from my dad that he has been sponsering my studies. I already have the sponsership letter given by him when I came to this country on student visa 20 months back? do i need a new latest one?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tell a bit more about my bank balance

I already have £2100 in my bank account and I have a job offer in hand as well. Now do I still need all the FD's and bank statements of my dad.

Actually, my dad has withdrawn the FD's and invested money somewhere else and his bank balance is not that good these days. If i show his bank statements and FD's the amount is quite less, which might create a doubt in the case worker mind.

So i was thinking just to show my UK Bank Statements and job offer letter. The only purpose of the finance support from your parents is that you can live on your own till you find a job in UK. When I already have £2100 and have the job offer than why would the disagree with that..

Please give me your suggestions..

regards