ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw(CCL) conversion to hsmp

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zyab
Newly Registered

psw(CCL) conversion to hsmp

Post by zyab » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:08 am

:? hi all frndz.
i am currently on psw visa issued on pgd from ccl. my current leave is valid till oct 2010. during psw visa i have done mba fom university of east london. and i have enough earnings to fulfill the requirements 4 hsmp.
this is a brief background, now what are my chances if i apply 4 hsmp keeping ccl in mind.
all the suggestions, cooperation would be whole hrtdly appreciated.
many thanks.

danish1981
BANNED

Re: psw(CCL) conversion to hsmp

Post by danish1981 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 pm

zyab wrote::? hi all frndz.
i am currently on psw visa issued on pgd from ccl. my current leave is valid till oct 2010. during psw visa i have done mba fom university of east london. and i have enough earnings to fulfill the requirements 4 hsmp.
this is a brief background, now what are my chances if i apply 4 hsmp keeping ccl in mind.
all the suggestions, cooperation would be whole hrtdly appreciated.
many thanks.
u mite stand some chance before the lead case decision but as for now its hard to predict...it all depends on your luck,if dey do perform some previous record check on you and found out about CCL then forget about gettin d visa,on d oda hand u will b laughin and gonna enjoy ur stay in uk...so keep both sides of d picture in mind..it could lead to anything..i personally if in your place will definitely go for it and ready to face d consequences as i have got nothing to loose so why not take a chance and try my luck..dunno about your situation so its all your decision whether to go for it or not...

salmish
Newly Registered

Hi Zyab

Post by salmish » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi Zyab,
I am in same position PSW from CCL and want to apply HSMP and offer from my employer for workpermit as well I have done ACCA last year but really afraid to apply work permit or HSMP.
If you get any information please pass it on to me I will do as well.

zyab
Newly Registered

Re: Hi Zyab

Post by zyab » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 pm

salmish wrote:Hi Zyab,
I am in same position PSW from CCL and want to apply HSMP and offer from my employer for workpermit as well I have done ACCA last year but really afraid to apply work permit or HSMP.
m thinking to go in person on window. there are beter chances. but as soon as i hear any thing i ll pass u on. n if u hear any thing plz pass on.
and keep fingers crossed.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 am

If you were a genuine student of CCL and the degree you got from there is also genuine, then there is no need to worry. CCL got blacklisted or whatever is none of your fault/headache. You can always explain this to the Home Office, if ever needed.

Remember the golden rule, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

rajamahmood85

Re: Hi Zyab

Post by rajamahmood85 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:46 pm

salmish wrote:Hi Zyab,
What do u mean u have done ACCA?
Have u done all papers i mean 14 papers?

salmish
Newly Registered

Post by salmish » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Yes I have completed my ACCA fully in December 2008.
I want to apply for HSMP and even my employer offered me work permit but not sure should I apply or not.
Thanks

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 am

salmish wrote:Yes I have completed my ACCA fully in December 2008.
I want to apply for HSMP and even my employer offered me work permit but not sure should I apply or not.
Thanks
Congratulations for doing all ACCA papers.
U can get work permit easily now,there wont be any problem if employer if offering u. U shoud go for it.
Did u self study ACCA or in any institute?
Im studying ACCA skills now,need some guide as i am on self study.