ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips in differing formats

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vin2010
Newly Registered

Payslips in differing formats

Post by vin2010 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Dear Friends

Thanks a lot for all the insights you have shared on this board and answering my question from yesterday as well.

I would like to get thoughts of the Gurus and seasoned people on this forum on another question -

for my earnings proof - I just realised that my last payslip (Jul 09) from my previous employer is not the same format as the other payslips they verified for me. It is a screen-shot from the payroll-system that they use instead of the standard online payslip. They say it is because it is last month i was employed with them. Should I attach this payslip or just leave this month's out?

My overall salary for the year is good enough to get the maximum points even after not taking Jul 09 salary not into account.

Should i just leave it and put a comment in the salary calculation letter that i dont have the authenticated payslip or other option is to send the Jul as well because the net salary still matches what has been deposited in my bank account.

Thanks much in advance.

Cheers
Vin

kunze

Post by kunze » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:24 pm

first and foremost, pls note: that you should be applying for consecutive 12 month within 15 month to the day of application. so how come the last payslip you had is in July. Consistency is very important. pls if you can ensure all the payslip are in thesame format.

vin2010
Newly Registered

Post by vin2010 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Sorry - seems I have not explained in detail and hence confused people.

I am planning to claim for Jan 09 to Dec 09 period (12 months).

As mentioned in my previous post this particular salary slip is for Jul 09 and I moved to a new employer in Aug 09. So the Jul 09 salary slip is the last one for the previous employer. The first six salary slips are in one format and the July one is in different one.

Hope this helps. Any guidance will be helpful.

cheers

kunze

Post by kunze » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Then you need an Employer letter stating the reason why the last pay slip was like that (on company letter head paper). Then you need to state the reason in your past earning explanation note.
Pls ensure uniformity in the information you are supplying both for your payslips and bank statement, because they look out for differencies in information to deny people. All the best.

billa_sss
Newly Registered

Required minimum 12 months pay slips

Post by billa_sss » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Still if you score maximum points in 8 months payslips, you are required to provide 12 months payslips. My friend had the similar problem, he just submitted 6 months pay slips claiming he has scored maximum points and submitted the rest of the documents. His case was rejected due to the pay slips not provided for 12 months and also he is going through the tribunal process due to late submission nearly end of the extension period. It would be better if you submit your claim period from Dec-08 – June-09, Aug 09 to Dec 09 in the application. If necessary. It should not matter in this case, if you can prove that the amount deposited to your account by the same employer and reflects in your bank statement.

vin2010
Newly Registered

Post by vin2010 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Thanks for your reply. I do agree about the need to make the application with minimal discrepancy. That's why trying to find a way which is most suitable.

Kunze - On the payslip HR person has mentioned on the attestation that the payslip is different because it is last month salary slip.

Billa_SS - is your suggestion that I use two periods one from Dec to June and then other from Aug to Dec? I thought it had to be consecutive 12 month period?

Also what do people who do not have a job for sometime between the twelve/fifteen months period?

paone

Post by paone » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 pm

yes...
you can use dec to june and then Aug to Dec.
I guess they would better consider it if you have been more stable income in 12 months..
even if you reached ur points in 6 ...

last month payslip... ?
the end of work - Last working month..
or the previous month (last month)..

vin2010 wrote:Thanks for your reply. I do agree about the need to make the application with minimal discrepancy. That's why trying to find a way which is most suitable.

Kunze - On the payslip HR person has mentioned on the attestation that the payslip is different because it is last month salary slip.

Billa_SS - is your suggestion that I use two periods one from Dec to June and then other from Aug to Dec? I thought it had to be consecutive 12 month period?

Also what do people who do not have a job for sometime between the twelve/fifteen months period?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 pm

I think you have the below options:

1. You can get letter from your previous employer from Jan09-July09 stating your Gross and Net salary as per the format available in this link.

2. If you do not get the employer letter, you can simply remove July09 from your earning calculation. You can use the template provided in the above link to explain the situation clearly. In this case, you will be claiming earnings for only 11 months i.e. Jan-June and Aug-Dec.

3.You can get the July payslip(or printout) signed and stamped from your employer along with the employer letter stating reason of weird format.

If you are getting enough points without July09 earnings, then better not to complicate things and go with 11 months earnings. Just explain in your cover letter that you are not considering July salary. If you explain things clearly in your cover letter you should be fine. You should consider 12 consecutive months for earnings but that doesn't mean you have to show earnings in all 12 months. If you are getting enough points in less months you are fine too.