ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Points on Pakistani Qualifications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yarsalanpk
Newly Registered

Points on Pakistani Qualifications

Post by yarsalanpk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Hi All, Couple of months ago or you can say an year ago I had checked my eligibility on UK home office website ( http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator ) through points based calculator that I qualify points (I think 30) for my 4 years bachelors degree in computer engineering from sir syed university of engineering & technology. But now the points based calculator available on the same website is not giving me any points (zero points) for my qualifications. It seems to me that on pakistani graudation we dont get points any more. I need to confirm that, is the policy of points has changed for pakistani qualifications or it is an error with the system and pakistani qualifications are still valid to earn 30 points on 4 years bachelors degree? I would be grateful if you can reply with evidence or mature resource. Thanks

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Points on Pakistani Qualifications

Post by mvent00 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:15 pm

yarsalanpk wrote:Hi All, Couple of months ago or you can say an year ago I had checked my eligibility on UK home office website ( http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator ) through points based calculator that I qualify points (I think 30) for my 4 years bachelors degree in computer engineering from sir syed university of engineering & technology. But now the points based calculator available on the same website is not giving me any points (zero points) for my qualifications. It seems to me that on pakistani graudation we dont get points any more. I need to confirm that, is the policy of points has changed for pakistani qualifications or it is an error with the system and pakistani qualifications are still valid to earn 30 points on 4 years bachelors degree? I would be grateful if you can reply with evidence or mature resource. Thanks
You MUST have minimum UK level master's degree to claim education points for Tier 1.