ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW REFUSAL HELP!!! PLEASE...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eyecandy25
Newly Registered

PSW REFUSAL HELP!!! PLEASE...

Post by eyecandy25 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm

I applied for psw on 25th june 09 as my student visa was expiring on 30/06/09. It was returned as invalid as an outdated form (nov. 08) was used instead of the revised application form (april 09). I corrected the mistake and it was returned in august as invalid AGAIN and was asked to recheck bank statements and change photo which I did and applied a third time. On the third application I used a solicitor and it has now been refused on basis of maintenance funds and 12 month period had ran out for my LLB degree (02 july) although we kindly asked them to use initial date of posting(25 june). Passport was sent to local enforcement agency and I have yet to contact them. The letter is dated 28th Oct 09 but I received it on 24th Dec. 09. My solicitor is the one who was representing me and I am not sure why he did not inform me about it until now. Unfortunately I wont be able to speak to him till the 4th of January 2010 for clarity. I cant wait that long and need your help asap. The letter requested that i contact the enforcement by 11/11/2009 and make plans to leave. No ban was stated in the letter but not sure if enforcement agency may impose it on me (God willingly they wont). Please advise on what my options are if i re-apply from home country. My family does not live in my home country and in this case I wish to travel to where they are (china) but unsure if the enforcement agency will return my passport and trust me to leave voluntarily (I pray they will cause I have no intention of staying here illegally). Am making travel plans to leave the country as soon as funds clear in my account. Please help. Also does it matter if you apply from a country that is not your home country? thanks.

eyecandy25
Newly Registered

Post by eyecandy25 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 pm

P.S I intend to re-apply from outside UK in basis of masters degree recently obtained

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:56 am

When it was first returned invalid, do they give you 28 days to send a new form? if yes, S3c extend your leave.

I am not very clear of what happen thereafter because if you were later refused, you should have right of appeal.

Be more clearer

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 am

You can't go to a country other than your home country as far as I understand.

You will need a visa first of all which you can't get given your current status in UK and then, there is also a chance you might be denied entry at the airport even if you have a visa.

Home Office guys would have to be very stupid to risk that !
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€