ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office BLUNDER!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suhailmkoya
Newly Registered

Home Office BLUNDER!!!!!!

Post by suhailmkoya » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Today i have recvied some doquments from the home office and when i opened the envlope ,it had someone elses Original Master degree Certificate,Bank Statements,Mark List ,and all the spporting doquments of a poor girl from leeds,Can you belive that..,i have send everything back to the girl,and she recvied it today, now may be it is a one off , but as we all send our life time acchivemnts to them along with a huge sum of money,we need deserve bit more care right..

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Mistakes do happen, so get over it..

THe right thing you should have done is return the documents back to the Home Office. Now this can go unchecked unless the "poor" girl complains.

Hope you have your details on the Visa!

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:Mistakes do happen, so get over it..

THe right thing you should have done is return the documents back to the Home Office. Now this can go unchecked unless the "poor" girl complains.

Disagree. To return it to the HO would just make the owner have to wait longer for the documents and another opportunity for it to be lost in the post. I hope you let the girl know what happened and that she thanks you for your help.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:39 pm

republique wrote:

Disagree. To return it to the HO would just make the owner have to wait longer for the documents and another opportunity for it to be lost in the post. I hope you let the girl know what happened and that she thanks you for your help.

YR concern r correct still there is no check that owner will get balance papaers from HO , SO right way was to rtnd documents to HO

HO is handling huge vloume of data and records and mistkes / errors r part of life

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
republique wrote:

YR concern r correct still there is no check that owner will get balance papaers from HO , SO right way was to rtnd documents to HO

HO is handling huge vloume of data and records and mistkes / errors r part of life
It has already been done now. However the matter should be reported to HO as, I think, we do not know what the status of the Girl's application is.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer