ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Email

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahdi

Home Office Email

Post by mahdi » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi guys,

just want to ask you if I have got a question which I want to ask the Home Office guys about for Tier 1 Application what is the email address I should sent to?

thanks

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Home Office Email

Post by mvent00 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 pm

mahdi wrote:Hi guys,

just want to ask you if I have got a question which I want to ask the Home Office guys about for Tier 1 Application what is the email address I should sent to?

thanks
Please see this link:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ctcentres/

The email address below is for applicants in the United Kingdom with general enquiries about making an application under the Immigration Rules or the points-based system. For data protection reasons, we cannot answer questions about the status of individual cases via email. If your enquiry is about an application which is being made overseas, please visit the Visa services website. If your enquiry is about any other matter, please see the appropriate section below for details.

Phone: 0870 606 7766
Textphone: 0800 389 8289
Email: UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
Address: UK Border Agency, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2BY
Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 0900 to 1645. Friday 0900 to 1630.