ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delayed salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pradeep.SI
Newly Registered

Delayed salary

Post by Pradeep.SI » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi all
I was just going through my salary slips and bank statement. I noticed that ,my salary for the month august 2009 has been credited to my account in the month of september 2009 , otherwise i usually get my salary on last working day of the month.Now my bank statement for the month August does not show any transaction related to my salary. However salary for the month September shows two transactions related to my salary. Ie 1 for the month of august and one more the month of septemeber. Please guideme if there are any proof or letter i should come up with to support my documents.

2.And also for 3 months the Particulars (u can say transaction remark)column in the Bank statement says that, Salary, and for rest of the months My company Name is mentioned. How to justify this?
Is it better if i take a letter from the bank which states that i have, salary account maintained in their bank, and every month salary gets credited to my account from my company.
Please your thoughts GURUS.

Master_Blaster

Re: Delayed salary

Post by Master_Blaster » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Point 1 should be fine. Aug 31st was a Bank Holiday and hence the credit appears on 1set September.

Point 2 should also be fine if the statement says, Bank - Giro Credit or Counter Credit. These are references used by banks which will appear only if credited by employer. (If someone else credits money in your account, it will reflect as Credit / Payment in your statement and not as Counter / Giro Credit). HO know this and this should be fine.

Just mention the first 1 in your covering letter. No need to worry about point 2.
Pradeep.SI wrote:Hi all
I was just going through my salary slips and bank statement. I noticed that ,my salary for the month august 2009 has been credited to my account in the month of september 2009 , otherwise i usually get my salary on last working day of the month.Now my bank statement for the month August does not show any transaction related to my salary. However salary for the month September shows two transactions related to my salary. Ie 1 for the month of august and one more the month of septemeber. Please guideme if there are any proof or letter i should come up with to support my documents.

2.And also for 3 months the Particulars (u can say transaction remark)column in the Bank statement says that, Salary, and for rest of the months My company Name is mentioned. How to justify this?
Is it better if i take a letter from the bank which states that i have, salary account maintained in their bank, and every month salary gets credited to my account from my company.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Delayed salary

Post by gotcha » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Pradeep.SI wrote:Hi all
I think, this will not be a issue, just explain it in cover letter you supply.
Pradeep.SI wrote: 2.And also for 3 months the Particulars (u can say transaction remark)column in the Bank statement says that, Salary, and for rest of the months My company Name is mentioned. How to justify this?
I'll not see this as issue.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Both the points are OK, not to worry.. you will be fine..