ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reallpying after refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natalija
Newly Registered

reallpying after refusal

Post by natalija » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:23 pm

hi everybody,i applied for visa 2months ago but i got refusal,reason is lack of money.i sent administrative review,month and half ago,but i havent got answer yet.if they refuse me i am planning to reapply again,could i have some problems becouse of this refusal?and i read somewhere i should submit with new application some letter explaining previous application,reason for refusal and admin review,but i dont have idea what is that?does anybody know?could anybody explain me what is all about?!i am really confused! :?

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 pm

If you address the reasons for which they refused your visa in the first place then you should get an approval. The letter (I think) is just so that the ECO reviewing the case would understand the reasons for the refusal and how you have dealt with the lack of money issue to solve it.
I tell it like it is.