ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal Address different from address for Credit Card

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk_aspirant
Newly Registered

Personal Address different from address for Credit Card

Post by uk_aspirant » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:50 pm

Dear folks,

I am planning to use a friends credit card who lives in USA while I live in india. On the form I will state my current address while provide a Credit card info of my friend who lives in USA. Do the Home office need to use any info from my address while using the credit card. I am asking this becoz this would conflict my current address with the credit cards Billing address.

Thought of using Credit card since its a faster way of getting the Reference # than using a demand Draft.

Any experience / thoughts for such a scenario would be helpful where our address mentioned on the form is different than the Credit card Billing address.

Thanks.

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:57 pm

I used a US debit card with my address that is different to the one that I asked to have the documents sent to ( my parents home). This wasnt a problem, but the two addresses are both in the same state and country. You should be ok, but you never know.

uk_aspirant
Newly Registered

Signature and Date fields in Payment section of HSMP form ??

Post by uk_aspirant » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:20 am

Thanks for sharing your information.

Can you also help by answering this:

I am trying to apply by Credit Card and need to know about the “signature and Date” field in the payment section of the HSMP form.

Does this require my handwritten signature or does it mean the 3 Digit signature at the back of the Credit card? Also does the date field require today’s date or does it mean some other date?

Please let me know how did you fill these pieces of information.

Thanks

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Re: Personal Address different from address for Credit Card

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:03 am

uk_aspirant wrote:I am planning to use a friends credit card who lives in USA while I live in india. On the form I will state my current address while provide a Credit card info of my friend who lives in USA. Do the Home office need to use any info from my address while using the credit card. I am asking this becoz this would conflict my current address with the credit cards Billing address.
Dear aspirant,

AS I have just answere din another thread of yours, it is required to have the signatue on the form, and i think that is just to varify the signature of the card holder, so if you somehow can manage to get his signature on your form, it may not be a problem, otherwise, not sure.

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Re: Personal Address different from address for Credit Card

Post by yodiyokun » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:48 pm

dhavaluk wrote: Dear aspirant,

AS I have just answere din another thread of yours, it is required to have the signatue on the form, and i think that is just to varify the signature of the card holder, so if you somehow can manage to get his signature on your form, it may not be a problem, otherwise, not sure.
yes i also used a relatives cerdit card , but she had to sign on the form as the card holder and it was processed
My bow has been renewed