ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent application - Pay Slips, Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imm_hsmp_gls
Newly Registered

Dependent application - Pay Slips, Bank Statements

Post by imm_hsmp_gls » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 am

Hi Group,

I am on HSMP dependent visa, my husband is sending his payslips,bank statements and P60 for evidence to homeoffice while he is applying for the extension.

I am into permanent job and i have got my own payslips,bank statements ,P60 and letter from employer.

Can anyone advice me , will that be more evident and useful if I attach my payslips,bank statement along with my dependent application form?
somebody told me to not to send them along with my dependent application form but logically thiking I feel it is more evident.

Thank you.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 am

Your payslips/bankstatements and P60 will not make any difference apart from the bankstatements which can be used to show ur own maintenance funds.. but if your hubbies bankstatements are covering you all.. Keep it straight n simple..

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent application - Pay Slips, Bank Statements

Post by mvent00 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 am

imm_hsmp_gls wrote:Hi Group,

I am on HSMP dependent visa, my husband is sending his payslips,bank statements and P60 for evidence to homeoffice while he is applying for the extension.

I am into permanent job and i have got my own payslips,bank statements ,P60 and letter from employer.

Can anyone advice me , will that be more evident and useful if I attach my payslips,bank statement along with my dependent application form?
somebody told me to not to send them along with my dependent application form but logically thiking I feel it is more evident.

You are dependent, so you do not need to send payslips and tax documents. However, if your husband does not have enough funds to fulfil the maintenance funds requirement for both of you and any other dependents, then you can submit your bank statements as a proof of maintenance funds.

Thank you.

imm_hsmp_gls
Newly Registered

Post by imm_hsmp_gls » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks Ramesh.

No worries, my husband's bank statemets and paylsips are covering requirements.