ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pbs dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skumar123a

pbs dependant

Post by skumar123a » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi,

Do we need to show tenancy agreement. I was thinking of showing 3 months water bills and a letter from my friend. Tenancy agreement is on my friends name. he will give no objection letter and his visa copy. He will mention that he has no objection untill i find another house.
So is this fine or 3 months bills fine.

Thank you

imm_hsmp_gls
Newly Registered

Post by imm_hsmp_gls » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Yes, I am on PBS dependenet visa when I applied for dependent visa We have submitted tenancy agreement and recently two of our friends did show that and visa is successful for both of them.
Last edited by imm_hsmp_gls on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skumar123a

hi

Post by skumar123a » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:05 pm

HI,

But the rent contract is on my friends name. He is ready to give noc letter and his visa copy. SO will that be fine. Because my owner doesnot know me much. So will this be helpful. And moreover i stay in york, uk (workplace). And all my bank statements address is in Sheffield (where my friend got a contract). However i will be taking a house for rent in york. But i am just worried that all my bank statements come to Sheffield. And i will be submitting these statements for my wife's visa.

So could anyone please clarify.
Thanks