ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements! Do we send each for both application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sm-ali
Newly Registered

Bank Statements! Do we send each for both application

Post by sm-ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 am

Last edited by sm-ali on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ash786
BANNED

Re: Bank Statements! Do we send each for both application

Post by ash786 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 pm

sm-ali wrote:Hi,
I am going to submit my PSW application soon, just confused about the bank statement. I have a joint account with my spouse(dependant) received statements for last six months as my saving account doesnt give quarterly. but didnt get second copy statement for last week.

My question is Do we need to submit bank statements with both the application individually? for main applicant and for dependant if applying at the same time? or we can submit just one joint account original bank statement for both the applicaiton in the same envelope to fulfill the requirement of Maintainance Funds?

Help would be appreciated, I have already requested the copy of last week statement from my bank but it would take a week or so because of weather and my Visa will expire in this month.

thanks
1.U can use both accounts or just one as long as the funds are there for both applicants and u name includes on both accounts as u r the main applicant.
2. U do not need two accounts to prove funds for both of you.

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Just one statement should be sufficient. Because, if you are making depedant application together with main applicant, then both the applications are viewed by same case worker, together. So one statement is enough, as long as there is funds for all applicants in the same statement.

sm-ali
Newly Registered

Post by sm-ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:22 pm