ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship ceremony (query)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snow

citizenship ceremony (query)

Post by snow » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Hello Everyone

I want to know when local authority conducts citizenship ceremony eg. once in 3 months or 6 months etc. please give me any information relating to citizenship ceremony .

Thanking You In Advance.

sophiedb
Newly Registered

Post by sophiedb » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Best to ask them :)

I emailed our local office, who responded with their timetable (once a month, with dates) very quickly.

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:15 am

It depends on local authority.

Local authority of Brent in London holds 3 ceremonies a week.

As been confirmed by them you don't have to live in Brent to use their NCS to apply for citizenship.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 am

Snow, the answer to your question varies very considerably around the country. In cities and large towns ceremonies will be more frequent, but in more rural areas they will be less frequent.
John

snow

Thanks

Post by snow » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Many Many Thanks both of you ;

and evermember of this forum this forum is really very helpful i thank god ....without the help of lawyer i solved my case with the help of this forum.and soon getting citizenship.