ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to Tier1 Extension - Dependant's Evidence requirements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

transporter
Newly Registered

HSMP to Tier1 Extension - Dependant's Evidence requirements

Post by transporter » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi,

In the process of completing the PBS Dependant Application forms for Spouse and Children so that it can be submited along with my application. Seems that the only evidence required for Dependant Spouse and Children is that for Maintenance Funds, which will be taken from the evidence submitted for the main applicant.

My children were born in India and had made the initial HSMP application from there. Request the experts to confirm that Marriage Certificate for myself and Birth Certificates for children are not required to be submitted in this case.

Thanks once again.

vks

Re: HSMP to Tier1 Extension - Dependant's Evidence requireme

Post by vks » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:31 am

transporter wrote:Hi,

In the process of completing the PBS Dependant Application forms for Spouse and Children so that it can be submited along with my application. Seems that the only evidence required for Dependant Spouse and Children is that for Maintenance Funds, which will be taken from the evidence submitted for the main applicant.

My children were born in India and had made the initial HSMP application from there. Request the experts to confirm that Marriage Certificate for myself and Birth Certificates for children are not required to be submitted in this case.

Thanks once again.

Where did you find that the marriage certificate for spouse dependent and birth certificate for children are NOT required? (Both are vita piece of supporting evidence for extension)
Regards,
vks

transporter
Newly Registered

Post by transporter » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 am

Hi, The only place that i could see these docs ( Marriage or civil partnershipcertificate & Birth certificate) mentioned is in the - Section 6 - Summary Sheet of PBS (D) Application Form - page 42.

Have i overlooked something ..........

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 am

transporter wrote:Hi, The only place that i could see these docs ( Marriage or civil partnershipcertificate & Birth certificate) mentioned is in the - Section 6 - Summary Sheet of PBS (D) Application Form - page 42.

Have i overlooked something ..........
It is always better to include all the documents you think would support your application. For example, if you have already proved your educational qualifications in your initial application, you do not need to provide them again technically. But, we have seen a lot of posts which say that the case workers insisted on seeing them once again for in-person applicants even after pointing out that it is not necessary. So, try to avoid any complications and include all the documents you can to support your application where available. If they are not available and cannot be obtained then think of other alternatives. All the best.