ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tell Me your Case Workers Name!! (No - Locked by Kayalami)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

majic

Tell Me your Case Workers Name!! (No - Locked by Kayalami)

Post by majic » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:24 pm

Dear all,

I had an idea to have some fun. Lets all answer to this thread with the name of our Case Workers and Outcome of Application. The idea is to make out if any Case Worker just reject every case he / she gets.

I will post the name of my case worker tomorrow as i dont remember it now. My outcome was positive though.

cheers

inxs
Newly Registered

Post by inxs » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:32 pm

Am i missing sometihng? I don't know my case worker's name... Please let me knoe how did you learn who is the person handling your application?

indian0105
Newly Registered

ok

Post by indian0105 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:35 pm

Dear ,

My case worker name is : [............]

She refused my case - without checking my file.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:57 pm

be carefull when giving out names on a public forum

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:38 pm

majic wrote:I had an idea to have some fun. Lets all answer to this thread with the name of our Case Workers and Outcome of Application. The idea is to make out if any Case Worker just reject every case he / she gets.

I will post the name of my case worker tomorrow as i dont remember it now. My outcome was positive though.

cheers
Your idea of fun may be misconstrued (incorrectly) as an endorsment by the forum to support personalisation of matters. Such is unfair without the consent of all the parties involved given the sensitivie/ confidential nature of an immigration application and more crucially presents a scenario of potential defamation/ libel againt the forum hosts (Indian 0105 your remarks are unsubstantiated!!). Accordingly this post has been locked and will be deleted in due course.