ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mianrm

HSMP Extension Tier 1

Post by mianrm » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 am

Hi all,

Im Applying for my Extension under HSMP Teir 1
I have one question about earning proof

B26 - The applicant should indicate whether they consider themselves to be employed orself-employed:
Employed || Self-employed || Other (eg. students)||

I am currently working a s a full time and also i have done some of my free lance projects as self employed, should i tick both emplyed and self employed ? or just the other as the guide document states that we can use the any combination to proof our earnings

for my employed i will be providing Payslips and Bank Statement
for my self employed work i will be providing Accountant letter/Invoice Explanation document with Banl Statement

I am getting my employed salary and Self employed payments in same account for same period.

Thanks in Advance
mianrm

mianrm

Post by mianrm » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:37 am

Guide Document state this...
We include previous earnings from:

salaried employment; or
self-employed activities.

Your overall total earnings can include those from several sources of work, including salaried employment and self-employed activities. Earnings do not need to have been with a single employer, and can be considered from full-time, part-time, temporary and short-term work

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP Extension Tier 1

Post by kiranchinnu » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 am

mianrm wrote:Hi all,

Im Applying for my Extension under HSMP Teir 1
I have one question about earning proof

B26 - The applicant should indicate whether they consider themselves to be employed orself-employed:
Employed || Self-employed || Other (eg. students)||

I am currently working a s a full time and also i have done some of my free lance projects as self employed, should i tick both emplyed and self employed ? or just the other as the guide document states that we can use the any combination to proof our earnings

for my employed i will be providing Payslips and Bank Statement
for my self employed work i will be providing Accountant letter/Invoice Explanation document with Banl Statement

I am getting my employed salary and Self employed payments in same account for same period.

Thanks in Advance
mianrm
yes you need to tick employed and self employed .