ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused Visa - Need help with Admin Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mno2uk

Refused Visa - Need help with Admin Review.

Post by mno2uk » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Guys i received my papers back today and its been refused the reasons are absurd.

Can you please guide me as to how to go abt admin review and how long does it take to get papers back and also the probability of success..

I am finding myself in a fix for the 2nd time now as i being a genuine candidate has been denied twice now although fakesters are easily getting entry..

I feel so helpless.. help me someone! :(

mahdi

Post by mahdi » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:53 pm

can you please tell us more about the reasons for your rejection?

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:02 pm

mahdi wrote:can you please tell us more about the reasons for your rejection?
The reasons as told by the EC :

1. He says they cant accept my FDs as proof of funds - when i asked the VFS ppl if i can and they sent a reply sayng that shd be original with a letter from the bank as the moderators also guide with the " proper language" that they can be liquidated and are as good as cash .. yet he says it cant be accepted as its not as per guidance .. well can someone tell them its free money andkept at a higher interest ! thats it .. its my free money and bank also says it ! whats the issue ?

2. The second is for my earnings .. says that they are less as per rules and i put in a letter from part time employment .. whcih they discounted off saying that the letter does not show the gross n net salary .. when the cover letter did show n say it all .. i made a table showing it both and the amounts were same as the payment was by cheque .. and so no gross n no net pay .. and Lord its my money again and it was paid !!! my bank says so and the letter says so .. whast the big deal ??

Is this a modus operandi for making more money by refusing ppl at random ? is that the govt looking at thru this ?? i dnt get it guys ..

WHY ME ???! !!

hsmpaspirant2008

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:43 pm

If you genuinely feel that you had no reason to be refused and fulfilled all the criteria as per the guidance, you should appeal the decision.

mno2uk wrote:

1. He says they cant accept my FDs as proof of funds - when i asked the VFS ppl if i can and they sent a reply sayng that shd be original with a letter from the bank as the moderators also guide with the " proper language" that they can be liquidated and are as good as cash .. yet he says it cant be accepted as its not as per guidance .. well can someone tell them its free money andkept at a higher interest ! thats it .. its my free money and bank also says it ! whats the issue ?

2. The second is for my earnings .. says that they are less as per rules and i put in a letter from part time employment .. whcih they discounted off saying that the letter does not show the gross n net salary .. when the cover letter did show n say it all .. i made a table showing it both and the amounts were same as the payment was by cheque .. and so no gross n no net pay .. and Lord its my money again and it was paid !!! my bank says so and the letter says so .. whast the big deal ??

Is this a modus operandi for making more money by refusing ppl at random ? is that the govt looking at thru this ?? i dnt get it guys ..

WHY ME ???! !!

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:50 pm

hsmpaspirant2008 wrote:If you genuinely feel that you had no reason to be refused and fulfilled all the criteria as per the guidance, you should appeal the decision.

mno2uk wrote:

WHY ME ???! !!

Of course i genuinely feel that and my time,money is getting wasted here .. time is of the essence for me..someone must have told the VFS guys to say what they did .. they dint out of the blue abt something such as that and there are numerous ppl on this forum only who successfully used the FD instrument wit the letter n were successful .. most of them in the UK already now.. why me ??

Moderators.. Gurus..how do i approach the admin review ..time for me is for 28 days .. what time does it take to get a decison on it and what all should i mention ..

please guide..at the earliest.. Thanks much..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 am

1. Did the letter from the bank say that you have held the money in the fixed deposit for 3 months? Did the letter contain every other information as detailed in para 198,199,200 and, particularly, 201(iii) of the Tier 1 Policy guidance.
2. What are the 2 evidences that you submitted as proof of income from part-time employment? One, I understand, is the bank statement ... but the other?

Could be cumbersome for you ... but it will help us understand the reasons better if you could spell out (verbatim) what the rejection letter the reasons for refusal were.

regards

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:20 am

sushdmehta wrote:1. Did the letter from the bank say that you have held the money in the fixed deposit for 3 months? Did the letter contain every other information as detailed in para 198,199,200 and, particularly, 201(iii) of the Tier 1 Policy guidance.
2. What are the 2 evidences that you submitted as proof of income from part-time employment? One, I understand, is the bank statement ... but the other?

Could be cumbersome for you ... but it will help us understand the reasons better if you could spell out (verbatim) what the rejection letter the reasons for refusal were.

regards
For my Bank letter ( For fixed deposits) as was told by the VFS south india help desk :

Thank you for contacting VFS UK Visa Helpdesk.

With regard to your query;
§ Fixed deposits are acceptable if in the applicant's name and accompanied by a letter from the bank stating the value, how long these have been invested and that they can instantly be liquidated and the cash value. The originals must be submitted (not photocopies).

I had prepared the letter from the bank mentioning the details as asked by them - held since(which showed tehy were more than 3 months old), were in my name , and i got the lines written :

These funds are clearly and unconditionally available for immediate withdrawals or can be liquidated (at face value) at any given point of time by the account holder on demand and can be termed as equivalent to cash.

The above text was mentioned to be the most impt and many ppl here have been successful .. Ojha saahab can tell that as well.. and i thnk the problem is with the north embassy as the pune or south ones accept these readily and comeon this is free money and not engaged against some loan etc.. What more could be a valid proof ?

2nd one .. there was a certificate from my part time employer detailing the cheques given to me with their - date, amount, and cheque no. mentioned and he said no he cannot give it in gross n net table method. And so i put in a table in the cover letter that this was gross, net and totals ( and both values were same anyways as there was no deduction etc, it was project work)

Details as per : 201(iii)

such as applicant name(yes), accnt no. (yes for FDs),date of letter(ofcours, Yes), Logo (yes), funds held in applicants account, the letter said held since ( Yes).

And so I dnt know where i faltered. I was so confident that it will go well..hard luck as they say. I feel helpless.. and i need to know how can i do the AR ---

and is there any possibility of success and can i send additional papers ?
supporting the text i w rite in there the form..

I even attached the email confirmations from VFS with the application and yet to no avail .. :(

PLEASE HELP ! Anyone..
Last edited by mno2uk on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 am

Bank Letter format esp for FDs...

FIXED DEPOSIT BALANCE CERTIFICATE
(4) BANK LETTER HEAD (4) LOGO

Dated: <DATE>
To Whom It May Concern
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXX , (Customer ID : XXXXXX), having Account Number: xxxxxxx is holding Fixed Deposits of (1) Rs.xx,xx,000/- (Rupees xx and xx xx Only) with our bank (2) since xx.xx.2009 detailed as under:

1) Deposit Number -
Name of the FDR Holder -
Date of Deposit -
(3) Amount of Deposit -
Maturity Date - XX/XX/XX of Rs.xx, 000/- xx.xx.2009

2) Deposit Number -
Name of the FDR Holder -
Date of Deposit -
(3) Amount of Deposit -
Maturity Date - XX/XX/XX of Rs.xx, 000/- xx.xx.2009

Etc .. If more ..

These funds are clearly and unconditionally available for immediate withdrawals or can be liquidated (at face value) at any given point of time by the account holder on demand and can be termed as equivalent to cash.

This certificate is issued at the request of account holder without any recourse to us or commitment on our part.

Yours truly,

Branch official signature and stamp of bank
(Finally dated, stamped and signed with bank seal)

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 am

And this one was again confirmed today - the latest of it all :

I believed what was confirmed to me and there is every reason to believe what was told to me and the source it was from is so concrete n solid. They dnt sit there and joke around .. do they ?

Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:53 PM
To: Me
Subject: Query

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting VFS UK Visa Helpdesk.

With regard to your query;

Fixed deposits are acceptable if in the applicant's name and accompanied by a letter from the bank stating the value, how long these have been invested and that they can instantly be liquidated and the cash value. The originals must be submitted (not photocopies).

Warm Regards

-------------------------------
My query :

-------------------------
Hi,

Can you please guide me regarding the use of Fixed Deposits(FDs) that I can use with my application for Maintenance Funds?

I have FDs that are in my name and have been held for more than 3 months and I want to use them for maintenance funds.

Please guide me.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

1. While VFS has (yet again) advised you that FDs are accepted as evidence of maintenance funds if accompanied with a supporting letter by the bank and I agree that the letter seems in order, the applicant must follow the guidelines by UKBA as the application assessment is done against those guidelines. I do notice that para 199 states that the funds should be held in cash accounts (including savings or current accounts). AFAIK, this restriction is new and wasn't there earlier. Unfortunately, fixed term deposit as an independent account, technically, is neither considered a savings account nor a current account UNLESS it is linked to either of such accounts (e.g. - smart money saver, savings linked FD etc.). So whether a fixed / term deposit is still acceptable to UKBA (or not) is open to argument and only UKBA can answer this query.

2. The Tier 1 policy guidance clearly states that the letter from the employer regarding salaried income must detail both gross and net pay (para 138(iii)).

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. While VFS has (yet again) advised you that FDs are accepted as evidence of maintenance funds if accompanied with a supporting letter by the bank and I agree that the letter seems in order, the applicant must follow the guidelines by UKBA as the application assessment is done against those guidelines. I do notice that para 199 states that the funds must be held in savings or current accounts. AFAIK, this restriction is new and wasn't there earlier. Unfortunately, fixed term deposit, technically, is neither considered a savings account nor a current account UNLESS it is linked to either of such accounts (e.g. - smart money saver, savings linked FD etc.).

2. The Tier 1 policy guidance clearly states that the letter from the employer regarding salaried income must detail both gross and net pay (para 138(iii)).

regards

yes Sir!

Agreed, but then again there are several such cases that have been successful and sometng is wrong with the person that handled mine i guess..and i even got the letter sample from one who got it with FDs and just that he got it from one in south i think..

The letter should state that i know and i tried to get the employer do it but i still did mention it in the cover letter :(

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

mno2uk wrote: but then again there are several such cases that have been successful
Not denying it at all. But the policy guidance has been updated and clearly mentions the kind of accounts that can be used as evidence. This said, you might still find someone posting in the near future that he was successful with showing FDs ... because the guideline doesn't specifically say that term deposits are not accepted as evidence anymore and some caseworkers would deem it as acceptable evidence!!!
mno2uk wrote:sometng is wrong with the person that handled mine i guess..
If you believe a wrong decision has been taken in your case with respect to maintenance funds held in FDs, admin. review option is available to you. Email communication from VFS advising you of the same can be included in your review application to substantiate your claim.
mno2uk wrote:The letter should state that i know and i tried to get the employer do it but i still did mention it in the cover letter:(
Unfortunately, you cannot blame the caseworker for this! The letter clearly is not in line with what the policy guidance states regarding documentary evidence(s) accepted by UKBA as proof of salaried income. In my opinion, an admin. review will not change this decision.

Don't get me wrong .. the intention is not to discourage you ... just trying to be honest with you and tell you the weak points in your case that could result in a negative decision even in an admin. review.

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 pm

There are quite a few people who are confused as to whether FDs are accepted or not. If possible, it is better not to include them as it is clearly mentioned that only cash funds in bank. Better to plan ahead and cash the FDs in advance.

As far is mno2uk is concerned, I think he is unfairly treated. It is not a fault of case worker as he/she is going according to the guidance. The people who answer the queries seem to not have a clue of what they are advising and their wrong direction can ruin lives.

mno2uk please go ahead with the admin review and attach the copy of the email you got in regards to FDs acceptability. Not sure what the outcome would be but, there is no harm in trying.

I wish you all the best.

Watch out all guys, if possible please avoid FDs.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

aruni4470 wrote: The people who answer the queries seem to not have a clue of what they are advising and their wrong direction can ruin lives.
Oops ... That's a strong statement to make, given the fact that you're clearly amongst the advising community of the forum.

Do not make a generic presumtion that people offering advice do not seem to have a clue of what they are saying. Usually feedback / suggestions / advice by people is based on their experience / understanding of the rules or guidance / information avalaible elsewhere (e.g. - this forum). Whether an applicant chooses to follow advice / suggestions provided or otherwise is for the applicant to decide. No member of the forum forces the applicant to go one way or the other!

e.g. - you have advised the OP to go for an admin. review .. perhaps ignoring the fact the employer letter that he sumbitted does not meet the requirements as prescribed in the policy guidance. Be it an admin. review or a fresh application, this letter might still be deemed as unacceptable evidence by the caseworker dealing with the review/new application then. But does this give me the right make an accusation against you that "The people who answer the queries seem to not have a clue of what they are advising and their wrong direction can ruin lives." Get my point?

Reading this post and this one will help you appreciate the effort people make and the extent people on this forum go to help others.

Apologies for taking this discussion a bit off-track.

regards

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:04 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
aruni4470 wrote: The people who answer the queries seem to not have a clue of what they are advising and their wrong direction can ruin lives.

Hi Sushdmehta,

I was referring to the people in VFS, who answer queries by email. They have sent an email to mno2uk saying that FDs are acceptable. I am by no means referring to people in this forum and I will never do that. I have come across this forum in Feb 2008 and since then, I have approached this forum whenever I had an issue with my/friend's visa. The people here have more to offer and they are like any other person who has learnt through experience and through learning other's experiences in this forum. I appreciate everybody's contributions like yourself, chetanojha, push, vinny, etc etc (too many people to name all) who make a sincere effort to guide people in right direction. Please do not misunderstand me. :cry:

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:12 pm

aruni4470 wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:The people who answer the queries seem to not have a clue of what they are advising.

I was referring to the people in VFS, who answer queries by email.
That definitely makes sense! :D :D :D

But then they (VFS) are dependent on instructions that they get from UKBA. Unless UKBA informs them of the changes as soon as they enforce the changes, VFS cannot really do anything! Disadvantage of "outsourcing"! :wink:

regards

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:37 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. While VFS has (yet again) advised you that FDs are accepted as evidence of maintenance funds if accompanied with a supporting letter by the bank and I agree that the letter seems in order, the applicant must follow the guidelines by UKBA as the application assessment is done against those guidelines. I do notice that para 199 states that the funds must be held in savings or current accounts. AFAIK, this restriction is new and wasn't there earlier. Unfortunately, fixed term deposit, technically, is neither considered a savings account nor a current account UNLESS it is linked to either of such accounts (e.g. - smart money saver, savings linked FD etc.).

regards
Para 199 does not say that the funds must be held only in savings or current accounts. Funds can be held in cash in Bank (this includes (read, amongst other things) savings or current accounts):
199. The evidence of maintenance must be of cash funds in the bank (this includes savings accounts and current accounts even when notice must be given), loan or official financial or government sponsorship available to the applicant. Other accounts or financial instruments such as shares, bonds, pension funds etc, regardless of notice period, are not acceptable.
. Secondly, they are not fussed about notice period (pls see the text highlighted in red above). They wouldn't accept evidences of investment in instruments which can lead to change (drop) in value of the deposit like - pension funds, bonds, shares and mutual funds.

On the basis of the above, FD should be perfectly acceptable.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

push wrote:

regards
Para 199 does not say that the funds must be held only in savings or current accounts. Funds can be held in cash in Bank (this includes (read, amongst other things) savings or current accounts):
199. The evidence of maintenance must be of cash funds in the bank (this includes savings accounts and current accounts even when notice must be given), loan or official financial or government sponsorship available to the applicant. Other accounts or financial instruments such as shares, bonds, pension funds etc, regardless of notice period, are not acceptable.
Thanks for highlighting the typo error I made inadvertantly. Hence have edited my posting above so as to not confuse others.

In OP's case, the other issue is the employer letter not specifying the gross and net pay, which is clearly not as per guidelines (I hope I am not getting this wrong too :wink: ). Hence, while the decision regarding evidence maintenance funds through FDs coule be overturned in an admin. review or a new application, I do not believe he will get a positive decision as far as evidence of income is concerned (with the same letter).

regards

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm

push wrote:

regards
. Secondly, they are not fussed about notice period (pls see the text highlighted in red above). They wouldn't accept evidences of investment in instruments which can lead to change (drop) in value of the deposit like - pension funds, bonds, shares and mutual funds.

Thank you for all the help Push, Mehta Saab..its a breather for me..

Regarding the second reason :

For gross/net pay - In my opinion - since the payment was by cheque from the employer and it was mentioned on the letter that it was - there is nothing like gross or net pay in that case since its a full n final settlement(by paper instrument as cheque) unlike salary(electronic bank credits with deductions etc) with a regular employer. So there were no deductions and hence nothing like a net pay coming out of it. And I strongly feel that it is implied

Alternatively i had mentioned it as a table type data for gross n net pay in the covering letter with it to support it. Also, every employer has there way of giving such letters/certificates and its upto them as an employee cannot make them mould it the way he/she wants them to..

Any suggestions on how to go ahead with the admin review.. and please also let me know what is the time duration it will take for the result ?

Thank you so much..

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
push wrote:

regards
Thanks for highlighting the typo error I made inadvertantly. Hence have edited my posting above so as to not confuse others.

In OP's case, the other issue is the employer letter not specifying the gross and net pay, which is clearly not as per guidelines (I hope I am not getting this wrong too :wink: ). Hence, while the decision regarding evidence maintenance funds through FDs coule be overturned in an admin. review or a new application, I do not believe he will get a positive decision as far as evidence of income is concerned (with the same letter).

regards

Thanks much sushdmehta for all the help..please take a look at the thread again..Thank you..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 am

mno2uk wrote: For gross/net pay - In my opinion - since the payment was by cheque from the employer and it was mentioned on the letter that it was - there is nothing like gross or net pay in that case since its a full n final settlement(by paper instrument as cheque) unlike salary(electronic bank credits with deductions etc) with a regular employer. So there were no deductions and hence nothing like a net pay coming out of it. And I strongly feel that it is implied

Alternatively i had mentioned it as a table type data for gross n net pay in the covering letter with it to support it. Also, every employer has there way of giving such letters/certificates and its upto them as an employee cannot make them mould it the way he/she wants them to.
The medium of salary disbursement - be it cheque or be it through bank transfers - is not the issue here. Be it a bank transfer or be it through a cheque, the salary that any employee receives is the "net" salary.

In absence of payslips the two possible documentary evidences that you can submit to prove these earnings (part-time employment) are -
a) bank statements (showing cheque deposits), and
b) letter from the employer in the prescribed format.
And, as you yourself agree, the letter from the emplyer is not in the prescribed format - as it does not mention the "gross" and the "net" salary.

One could question as to why UKBA is bothered about the "gross" pay when an applicant always proves his eligibility on basis of "net" pay itself when one of the 2 evidences being submitted is the bank statement. The bank statements never reflect the "gross" income of any applicant. It only reflects the actual money being paid to an employee - the "net" income! Hence, any applicant providing bank statments as one evidence should be given the right to submit the 2nd evidence which only reflects (and corroborates) the "net" salary. Right??

But the fact remains that Tier 1 assessment is based on certain parameters where the resonsibility of providing supporting documentary evidences as specified in the Tier 1 policy guidance lies with the applicant. It is defintely not based on or subject to the applicant's or the caseworker's individual inferences or opinion in the matter. Period!

I could argue:
1. Why is your employer reluctant to mention the "gross" salary in the letter? Is it because he was flouting income tax laws and therefore afraid that he may land in trouble?
2. Even if your "gross" salary was equal to the "net" salary, which is highly unlikely unless the sum total of your annual salary fell into the "non-taxable" income slab or unless the employer was saving your TDS component as his personal profit, why couldn't he mention the same amount separately as "gross" and "net" in the letter!
(Not implying that this will not raise a flag at UKBA).
3. If everyone who submits a letter from an employer as evidence can convince his/her employer to draft a letter as per the said requirements, then why couldn't you??
4. Any applicant can draft a letter and put in any gross salary as he wishes, but is that a valid proof that he was being paid that much by the employer??

regards

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
mno2uk wrote: For gross/net pay - In my opinion - since the payment was by cheque from the employer and it was mentioned on the letter that it was - there is nothing like gross or net pay in that case since its a full n final settlement(by paper instrument as cheque) unlike salary(electronic bank credits with deductions etc) with a regular employer. So there were no deductions and hence nothing like a net pay coming out of it. And I strongly feel that it is implied

Alternatively i had mentioned it as a table type data for gross n net pay in the covering letter with it to support it. Also, every employer has there way of giving such letters/certificates and its upto them as an employee cannot make them mould it the way he/she wants them to.
The medium of salary disbursement - be it cheque or be it through bank transfers - is not the issue here. Be it a bank transfer or be it through a cheque, the salary that any employee receives is the "net" salary.

In absence of payslips the two possible documentary evidences that you can submit to prove these earnings (part-time employment) are -
a) bank statements (showing cheque deposits), and
b) letter from the employer in the prescribed format.
And, as you yourself agree, the letter from the emplyer is not in the prescribed format - as it does not mention the "gross" and the "net" salary.

One could question as to why UKBA is bothered about the "gross" pay when an applicant always proves his eligibility on basis of "net" pay itself when one of the 2 evidences being submitted is the bank statement. The bank statements never reflect the "gross" income of any applicant. It only reflects the actual money being paid to an employee - the "net" income! Hence, any applicant providing bank statments as one evidence should be given the right to submit the 2nd evidence which only reflects (and corroborates) the "net" salary. Right??

But the fact remains that Tier 1 assessment is based on certain parameters where the resonsibility of providing supporting documentary evidences as specified in the Tier 1 policy guidance lies with the applicant. It is defintely not based on or subject to the applicant's or the caseworker's individual inferences or opinion in the matter. Period!

I could argue:
1. Why is your employer reluctant to mention the "gross" salary in the letter? Is it because he was flouting income tax laws and therefore afraid that he may land in trouble?
2. Even if your "gross" salary was equal to the "net" salary, which is highly unlikely unless the sum total of your annual salary fell into the "non-taxable" income slab or unless the employer was saving your TDS component as his personal profit, why couldn't he mention the same amount separately as "gross" and "net" in the letter!
(Not implying that this will not raise a flag at UKBA).
3. If everyone who submits a letter from an employer as evidence can convince his/her employer to draft a letter as per the said requirements, then why couldn't you??
4. Any applicant can draft a letter and put in any gross salary as he wishes, but is that a valid proof that he was being paid that much by the employer??

regards
Well thank you again..

I will say that the gross and net are an issue for not being on the letter..although the gross n net were same n the same was reflected in the bank statements as well.. Its just the format that they want and not all employers are so cooperative- you are lucky that you have dealt withall the good ones.. i couldnt have made him kneel on the floor n do it if they said that they cannot give it in such a way for whatever reasons there may be ..

The pay out was not so much to be taxed for one ..and it was not some annual salary - where i had one its taxed ..this was a small payout for work done - thats it ..

I know they look for some thing - but not following something that is presented in a different way but with the same intent as some other way would mean it to be -- is also wrong.. i think humans work there n not machines .. when all of it all is crystal clear n genuine ..its baseless to reject it like that if the one handling it cannot comprehend it ..

Thank you but i guess i will need more help still from others in here..

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am

Although the form for AR says send the form filled up to the address below but there is no address there.

Can you tell me who do i need to send it to and what address.. i m in india. they say no supporting docs and hence my only basis is to ill the form up well so they ask for proofs. How long does it take for it to return with a result ?

If i want to apply afresh can i do it before filing for AR or simultaneously with the AR ? Can a solicitor help me with the AR ?

Thank you,
push wrote:

regards