ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is recieved on or before in 'Waiting times' section

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kulksnikhil1

What is recieved on or before in 'Waiting times' section

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 am

UKBA website's PSW>Waiting times section says that "During the week commencing 11 January 2010, we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 15 December 2009"

What is recieved date of an application? is it
A. The date shown on my acknowledgement letter i.e. the date when acknowledgement letter is generated

OR

B. Is it the date when I posted the application i.e. the date stamped on the special delivery envelope?

I am just curious because, date on my acknoledgement letter is 22-Dec-09. So, this is just on the line for next week's consideration.

ash786
BANNED

Re: What is recieved on or before in 'Waiting times' section

Post by ash786 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:UKBA website's PSW>Waiting times section says that "During the week commencing 11 January 2010, we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 15 December 2009"

What is recieved date of an application? is it
A. The date shown on my acknowledgement letter i.e. the date when acknowledgement letter is generated

OR

B. Is it the date when I posted the application i.e. the date stamped on the special delivery envelope?

I am just curious because, date on my acknoledgement letter is 22-Dec-09. So, this is just on the line for next week's consideration.
1. The date of posting as per the PSW guidence.