ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not able to get reference letter on Company letterhead

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohit11
Newly Registered

Not able to get reference letter on Company letterhead

Post by rohit11 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:47 am

I am not able to get reference letter on a Company letter head. I am told that they don’t issue such certificates. However, they can issue me a letter saying that I am the employee of company joined on xxxx and current designation is yyyy.

Other than this, I have all other docs like offer letter, promotion letter etc that can prove different roles. But I don’t have doc that states Roles and responsibilities and position in hierarchy.

Is that OK? Any suggestions?

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:27 am

rohit11,
it wont be accepted , you have to find a way around it
My bow has been renewed

rohit11
Newly Registered

Post by rohit11 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:44 pm

yodiyokun,

Thanks for your suggestions, but how can you be so sure?

Can anyone else let me know if they have seen/faced such a problem and the solution?

Thanks

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:46 pm

I agree... Without role and list of responsabilities there is a very high change you won't get the points. Check the caseworkers guidance, it can be very useful.

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:18 pm

The work experience is the part that usually trips up applicants. Things MUST be done how they list them, otherwise there is no point to applying. Hell, people on here have done it WITH everything on the letterhead and still it wasnt right enough.