ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

london_prem

Maintenance Funds

Post by london_prem » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 am

I am arranging a letter from bank to show maintenance funds. Tier 1 guidelines says that "date of letter should be no more than 1 month prior to the date you submit your application. Does 1 month means 30 days or just the change of month?

For example, I get letter on 16th Jan 2010 and I submit visa application on 12th Feb 2010, is that ok?

Thanks,

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance Funds

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 am

london_prem wrote:I am arranging a letter from bank to show maintenance funds. Tier 1 guidelines says that "date of letter should be no more than 1 month prior to the date you submit your application. Does 1 month means 30 days or just the change of month?

For example, I get letter on 16th Jan 2010 and I submit visa application on 12th Feb 2010, is that ok?

Thanks,
Yes it is fine...

kunze

Post by kunze » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:44 am

1 month means 30 days. you are okay. just go ahead. but ensure in all other document,you avoid mistake or ommission.
cheers