ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on Earnings/Reimbursement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arijitraja
Newly Registered

Question on Earnings/Reimbursement

Post by arijitraja » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:24 am

I get my salary in two parts, the fixed part and the reimbursement (which is a part of the salary package but gets tax free if I show the bills) so the reimbursement for January will come around Feb mid. Now the slips for these amounts are separate. The issue is that one component is SodexHo coupons which are shows as value in the reimbursement slip but will not reflect in the bank statement as the coupons are given physically. So the values wont match from the reimbursement slip and the bank statement.

How to go about this ?

Thanks

arijitraja
Newly Registered

Post by arijitraja » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 am

I just found out that i have crossed the 40k boundary just by a small margin, by not counting the reimbursement bit. I guess am good to go ?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 pm

arijitraja wrote:I just found out that i have crossed the 40k boundary just by a small margin, by not counting the reimbursement bit. I guess am good to go ?
If you can get the desired points by not including the reimbursement.. its a good thing as your application will be straight forward and which can expediate your visa process more quicker.. goodluck