ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Must i get a letter from the bank for electronic statement?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

addorer
Newly Registered

Must i get a letter from the bank for electronic statement?

Post by addorer » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 pm

I am going to apply for my PSW and i havent got enough time for my original statements to get to me. I intend to use my electronic stament but i need to know if i must get a letter from the bank to back the electronic statement even after having all the pages stamped by the bank. If anyone knows Please Do help. Thank You!

fshhddn

Post by fshhddn » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Best to get a letter from the bank to confirm your electronic statement. It does say in the Policy Guidance pg 20 para.99. see top left in URL below.
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... /applying/
tq.

ash786
BANNED

Re: Must i get a letter from the bank for electronic stateme

Post by ash786 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm

addorer wrote:I am going to apply for my PSW and i havent got enough time for my original statements to get to me. I intend to use my electronic stament but i need to know if i must get a letter from the bank to back the electronic statement even after having all the pages stamped by the bank. If anyone knows Please Do help. Thank You!
1. Its clear in the PSW Guidence that electronics statement needs to be covered by the letter from the bank for Authenticity otherwisw the visa will be refused.

oilly

Post by oilly » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 am

I used electronic statement which I has printed it myself, then I took the statement and ask the bank to stamp and sign to confirm it for me.
That's enough

By the way, I don't use any bank letter

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:28 am

oilly has done it the right way....

addorer
Newly Registered

Post by addorer » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:20 am

Thank you all!!...You hv been very helpful!!