ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffice Offence where to put the details in PBS Dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ambreen

Traffice Offence where to put the details in PBS Dependant

Post by Ambreen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi,

Can you please help on filleing the section 2 E1 and E2
its say including Traffic Offences, driving without insurance does it comer under traffice offences if yes then what is civil judgment and how to fill that section can you help please

In E2 it ask for criminal Conviction / Civil Judgmment, i dont have civil judgement details, i got case number and the details about it

Can you confirm if the following comes under civil judgement
Driving without insurance
please advice
thanks

oc2pus

Post by oc2pus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 am

Yes Ambreen,

Driving without insurance comes under "Traffic Offence". You need to give details how much fine you had got and how many points on your licence. Hope it will help

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 am

Hi,

I am filling my dependant visa. I had a fine of £60 for driving in bus lane but no points or anything. is that traffic offence. AND I ALREADY HAVE MY VISA. ITS JUST FOR MY FIANCEE SHE IS APPLYING AS MY DEPENDANT and SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OFFENCE.

so does this needs to be mentioned ?

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:59 am

any ideas for this ?

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 pm

If you did not go to the court, its not required to declare.

I am not sure but does the dependent Visa form askes such questions about the main applicant (if appliyng separately)??
krssubbu wrote:Hi,

I am filling my dependant visa. I had a fine of £60 for driving in bus lane but no points or anything. is that traffic offence. AND I ALREADY HAVE MY VISA. ITS JUST FOR MY FIANCEE SHE IS APPLYING AS MY DEPENDANT and SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OFFENCE.

so does this needs to be mentioned ?

mahdi

Post by mahdi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm

what is the Civil Judgmment ? If somebody has a bad credit history will that affect his application?