ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank letter - Help needed!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

echoterm
Newly Registered

Bank letter - Help needed!

Post by echoterm » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Hello,

I'm on the process of applying for a Tier 1 PSW visa.
Got an appointment with HO this Friday

As I don't receive my bank statements until next week, I will have to use the internet bank statements.

I've noticed that on the visa requirements, internet statement will need to be accompanied by a letter from the bank confirming the authenticity. But I've been having difficulties getting hold of that letter as my bank (Natwest) won't issue me that letter. I've tried a few branches, all I've been getting is a stamp (stating that the statement is a proof of original), is the stamp enough to prove to HO? Is there a way to get my bank manager to issue me that letter on a letter - headed paper? I'm worried that the HO will get too strict about it.

Has anyone managed to get that letter? If so, please let me know how you did it.

Much appreciate your help.

ET

ash786
BANNED

Re: Bank letter - Help needed!

Post by ash786 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 pm

echoterm wrote:Hello,

As I don't receive my bank statements until next week, I will have to use the internet bank statements.

I've noticed that on the visa requirements, internet statement will need to be accompanied by a letter from the bank confirming the authenticity. But I've been having difficulties getting hold of that letter as my bank (Natwest) won't issue me that letter. I've tried a few branches, all I've been getting is a stamp (stating that the statement is a proof of original), is the stamp enough to prove to HO? Is there a way to get my bank manager to issue me that letter on a letter - headed paper? I'm worried that the HO will get too strict about it.

Has anyone managed to get that letter? If so, please let me know how you did it.

ET
1. According to PSW guidence online statements with a bank stamp is acceptable.

oilly

Re: Bank letter - Help needed!

Post by oilly » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 pm

ash786 wrote:
echoterm wrote:Hello,

ET
1. According to PSW guidence online statements with a bank stamp is acceptable.
indeed
I did the same thing and I've already got visa

good luck to you